August 2015 Moms

My post disappeared....

So, last night I posted reaching out to all my fellow mamas who are dealing with high BP. And after hours of wondering why I never heard from anyone, I realized that my post was missing.  So, two things...
#1.  Why has my post disappeared?  
#2. My original question, "How do you mamas with high BP get it to lower?" Other than meds of course. Mine finally dropped after 3hrs back to the "safe zone" according to my doc.  He's being very nice and working with me, as I cannot miss work today or tomorrow, or I can kiss my FMLA, STD, and job good bye!  

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: My post disappeared....

• Probably related to the software update they did last night. I saw it last night...
  • I noticed a lot of my comments and love its didn't stay up from last night.
    My bp meds don't do anything for me, but my dr said yesterday it would happen at some point bc of my pre-e. The only thing that really helps me is laying down.
  • Loading the player...
  • Happened to my post last night too I had to repost
  • Okay, as long as I wasn't losing my mind and it really did disappear.  LOL!  

Laying on my side in the tub in a warm bath helped lower it a bit, but not a lot.  It did get me under the threshold of 140/90 that keeps me from having to go to L&D. Today though, it's bouncing from 138/86 (lowest) to 156/102 (highest).  But, there is no rhyme or reason to it.  Luckily my doc is letting me stay home today and try to relax without having to go to L&D.  Although, I secretly think it's because they are packed in L&D today and they don't have room for someone who isn't in labor...

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

BabyFruit Ticker
  • YIKES!  Hope your BP gets better soon (and on its own)
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• YIKES!  Hope your BP gets better soon (and on its own)
    It's not looking good.  It's been over the "threshhold" since yesterday morning for me to be home in bed.  My doc allowed me to come to work today so that my STD will kick in, but I have to go to L&D tomorrow morning if it's still over 150/90.

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My heart rate speeds up after breakfast in the mornings, and has me worn out for about a good 40 minutes where I feel exhausted and like my heart is going to pop out of my chest..? Only after I eat the first meal of the day, no matter what I eat..:/