February 2016 Moms

6/30 symptoms and questions thread

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
BMJ born 5.27.2014
MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
SMEJ born 6.5.2016
BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

Re: 6/30 symptoms and questions thread

• I kinda, sorta want that sandwich now. Lol!! Not a symptom but I'm trying to nudge DH awake because I wanna go out for breakfast. Haha
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• This heat is killing me. I can't get enough water....

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Loading the player...
  • KiekKiek member
    Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. If I move too much I throw up. If I smell the fridge or freezer I throw up. Changing my toddlers diaper makes me gag and cooking makes me so ill. Basically I cannot take care of my family the way they deserve and I feel terrible about it
  • Anyone still have light/intermittent cramping at almost 8weeks? It drives me crazy.
  • Anyone still have light/intermittent cramping at almost 8weeks? It drives me crazy.
    Yep - If I remember right, I had it until after first tri last time.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

Yes! I am having weird pains today for sure, but seems most of my other symptoms have subsided the past 2 days, really makes me nervous. :/
  • magnumJ said:
    Anyone still have light/intermittent cramping at almost 8weeks? It drives me crazy.
    And I should add, you'll have pains/cramping most of the pregnancy, they just change. Wait until you have lightening crotch or false labor...

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• How about this exhaustion!? I feel like I dont even have the energy to move. It's killing me. Also the smell of doing dishes makes me vomit.
  • So, so tired. I fell asleep on the couch at 8:00 last night. And I could have slept forever. The fatigue is really killing me. I have so much to do getting our new house ready to move in to too. Also, I love working out. I look forward to my workouts. Yesterday, it took every ounce in me to get through some time at gym.

Why can't I just bottle my five year old's energy???
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • You know what I miss? Not being congested due to high progesterone levels. I've almost been congested for two years.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• I'm having such a hard time being patient with my two year old. He is acting so naughty, and picking on my 11 month old, who couldn't be sweeter. I have lost my cool about a million times today so far.

Also pukey, my back hurts, I want to eat everything. :)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I just feel lethargic and extra hungry.... Bleh
  • And I'm really struggling with the body image thing this time. I remember it with my first (crying in the dressing room when trying on maternity pants for the first time - which meant seeing muffin tops for the first time in years for me) but I didn't feel it much with my 2nd pregnancy. This one feels like the first one in a lot of ways - I'm more fearful about the baby's health and safety, more worried about everything going on with my body. It's weird!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I pack a lovely lunch and healthy snacks for work every day, but by the time I get here, nothing I've packed is even remotely appetizing and actually makes me want to throw up. What does sound good? Everything I can buy in the cafeteria.
  • I think I've thrown up more during this pregnancy than I did with both of my previous pregnancies combined. It's mostly early in the morning and unfortunately my two year is an early riser. Not a good combination.
    I'm on Zolof and it makes me so tired. I feel like a zombie all day.
  • The nausea hit full force last night and now I can't keep anything down. So miserable. The smell of the Ckn I made yesterday makes me ill so DH is going to have to come home after working all day and cook. So grateful today is my day off.
  • mamaekmamaek member
    I've not thrown up once. I am very surprised. Thought it would definitely be a sx of mine. I have many aversions mainly coming from smells and texture of food. Nothing sounds good to eat. And I keep waking in the wee hours of the night like it was noon.
  • ChitownHuskerChitownHusker member
    edited June 2015
    I generally feel pretty good which has me worried. I'm a little hungrier and my boobs hurt less than they did. Not particularly fatigued or nauseous. The bump tells me I should be having certain symptoms by now but I don't really. How do I know everything is going ok? We had an u/s at 6 w and saw the heartbeat, one would think that should be enough but I am just so worried. I'm 8 w today.

Also this pelvic hardening? I don't feel it. What does it feel like? Maybe I'm expecting something different?
  • KiekKiek member
    magnumJ said:

magnumJ said:

Anyone still have light/intermittent cramping at almost 8weeks? It drives me crazy.

And I should add, you'll have pains/cramping most of the pregnancy, they just change. Wait until you have lightening crotch or false labor...

Omg I will never forget my first lightening crotch! I was walking through a parking lot and I just froze in place for a minute. Brutal! I never even knew that was a thing. At least this time around I can be prepared for it.
  • I generally feel pretty good which has me worried. I'm a little hungrier and my boobs hurt less than they did. Not particularly fatigued or nauseous. The bump tells me I should be having certain symptoms by now but I don't really. How do I know everything is going ok? We had an u/s at 6 w and saw the heartbeat, one would think that should be enough but I am just so worried. I'm 8 w today.

Also this pelvic hardening? I don't feel it. What does it feel like? Maybe I'm expecting something different?

I'm the same way. A lot of women are. Don't worry about it. I feel fine generally most days. Right now I have a headache and am tired so I went back to bed but generally I feel close to normal everyday (with exception of bigger, sore boobs - esp at night). I'm 9 weeks today.

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks @inomniaparatus! I did take a huge crash nap this weekend now that I'm thinking about it. Maybe I'm more tired than I realize?
  • I told my aunts this weekend and both of them also said they never really felt sick. My mom was nauseous but never threw up. One of my aunts said she didn't even show until 7 months. I hope I show earlier though just so people know I'm pregnant and at least offer me a seat on the subway! Lol

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • i feel nauseous for sure, but i haven't thrown up.  I felt this way with my DD too, but i didn't feel sick at all with DS so we'll see.  I still want to eat food though which makes it tough.  It's a game trying to figure out what sounds good and what doesn't...things mostly don't right now :(
    My Baby Penguins
    DD1: 9/19/11
    DS: 1/1/14
    DD2: 1/31/16

• Sore boobs is making DS' bedtime routine painful. He always sits in my lap while we read a story or two. And the way he sits is him leaning all over my left boob. Ouch. Then after story time, we do prayers and hugs which his him turning around and cuddling while we pray. More boob squishing but it's both sides. Ouch.
    I know that this is soon going to change when my belly gets huge and then again when there's another munchkin around, so I'm trying to soak it all up now. It's just painful.

• I feel like a bus hit me today. I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep, then did at 6 until my alarm went off 45 mins later. My hips hurt from how I was sleeping, the husky was at my feet all night and wouldn't move. I am so tired and have so much to do at work today. I feel like I'm starving but nothing sounds good that I have with me (smoothie, salad, string cheese, cottage cheese, crackers). I just want to curl up in my bed, but I want my bed somewhere else so I don't have to deal with 3 dogs. There is more but I'm too tired to keep whining. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • I generally feel fine too. My boobs hurt worse some days than others. No throwing up, I get a little nauseous from time to time which I'll just drink some ginger ale. I Had a weird episode last week with getting hot, shakey and clammy suddenly, but nothing since. I get some intermittent cramps and some days feel more tired than others!
  • Anyone's cravings changed a bunch already?

For the first three weeks, I was craving incredibly healthy stuff. Now, I want all the junk and all the calories. This isn't looking good.
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • The fatigue is killing me. I'm dead tired from 8-12 every morning and feel like I can't function at work. I wish I could nap during the day but I don't get home until 6. This is much worse than my first pregnancy, I hope it subsides during 2nd tri. To make it worse I wake up to pee every 2 hours all night. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm so hungry, but I can't eat what I want. I've only really been able to keep down carbs and fruit but I want everything else! I've been living on ginger ale. My body is just tired. It's so hard to not tell everyone, I feel like I need to make an excuse for my behavior.
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Forgot to mention nothing food wise sounds very good to me. You give me a menu and it takes me forever to pick something out! I was craving spicy one week, then sugary the next and now nothing!
  • LMMamaLMMama member
    pbtoast said:

I pack a lovely lunch and healthy snacks for work every day, but by the time I get here, nothing I've packed is even remotely appetizing and actually makes me want to throw up. What does sound good? Everything I can buy in the cafeteria.

This! I make every effort to pack healthy meals and snacks. Then I get to work, it's all gross and I buy a bag of chips or go to Starbucks for a chocolate croissant.

• BTDT moms, this is my fourth pregnancy. I had no symptoms with my most recent previous pregnancy and it quickly ended in a miscarriage. With DS I was dog sick for 30 weeks, with DD I was always nauseous and couldn't eat after 3 pm. I had my gallbladder removed in April and I feel great so far this pregnancy. Sore boobs and minor nausea if I get hungry. Does it just get easier with practice?
  • Strange cramps in my lower right abdomen whenever I walk. Only last a second and then they're gone.
    Also, eating everything in sight today. Seems to be keeping the nausea at bay though.
  • NoelBird said:
    The fatigue is killing me. I'm dead tired from 8-12 every morning and feel like I can't function at work. I wish I could nap during the day but I don't get home until 6. This is much worse than my first pregnancy, I hope it subsides during 2nd tri. To make it worse I wake up to pee every 2 hours all night. 
    I feel you. I remember being a little tired a couple of weeks ago and thinking, "Jeez, what's everyone complaining about? This is nothing." And yesterday, it was a labor of love making it through the work day. Felt like I hadn't slept in 3 days, and yet couldn't fall asleep because I was so nauseous. Felt like it was just a little mini-preview of what's in store for when the baby does come.
  • arbsnarbsn member
    I did not know progesterone could cause that! I have been wondering why what I thought were allergies were acting up bc its summer and the pollen count is low where I live! I have actually had to take progesterone shots every day the last few weeks as part of my IVF program and they did not mention this to me.
  • tfmb2009 said:
    BTDT moms, this is my fourth pregnancy. I had no symptoms with my most recent previous pregnancy and it quickly ended in a miscarriage. With DS I was dog sick for 30 weeks, with DD I was always nauseous and couldn't eat after 3 pm. I had my gallbladder removed in April and I feel great so far this pregnancy. Sore boobs and minor nausea if I get hungry. Does it just get easier with practice?
    I'd guess that every pregnancy is just different :)

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• So hungry and just exhausted!!!I feel like all I've done is eat today, and I ran out of all my snacks I have stashed in my office drawer, so now I'm sitting here starving . . . Also my 10am nausea attack seems to be consistent every day, blueberries are now on my do not eat list

@magnumJ thanks for the tip on the congestion, I was getting worried I was coming down with a cold!
  • kfaust374 said:
    @magnumJ thanks for the tip on the congestion, I was getting worried I was coming down with a cold!
    Nope - it's progesterone and is actually called rhinitis of pregnancy. At least you can take some stuff while pregnant; most things inhibit milk production if you're BFing.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Super exhausted, I get very faint when I stand at times, the nausea started last week but it's off and on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker