August 2015 Moms

Let me tell you about my crazy morning!

So this morning I had to get my lisence renewed yesterday was my birthday so the lisence expired. The dmv is closed on Monday. So I went as soon as they opened at 8 am. Afterwards I had a scheduled prenatal massage. First one ever. It doesn't start until 10:30. So I go and kill some time at target. I pull in the target parking lot and parked and I see this guy all mad. His wife girlfriend whatever she was walking behind him looking petrified. They got in the car and he started beating the living crap out of her! Like I have never seen someone get beaten up like that. So I jump out of my car to go help the girl. I've been in an abusive relationship before so I know how she felt. This guy starts cursing at me and I told the girl to come with me if she needed help. The guy kept cursing at me. The girl got out of the car and the guy was like if you go with her I'll kill you tonight. I'm just now remembering I'm pregnant and if I have to defend myself and her then I'm screwed. She got out of the car and got into mine and I drove her straight to the police station. So we filed a police report and now I'm off to get my message! Talk about crazy day!!!!

Re: Let me tell you about my crazy morning!

• Holy crap! That's crazy! I don't know if many people would have done the same thing. I would have been terrified myself and probably called the cops from my car. I hope she's getting the help she needs.
  • Oh my gosh - that is insane! I would have been so scared! I hope she finds somewhere else to go away from that lunatic and gets all the help she needs to get out of the situation. That guy should be locked up! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kelseyrayay Also so glad that you are OK! :)
  • You did a great thing this morning!
  • Way to get involved! And glad you are ok!
  • Nuts. I am always forgetting I'm pregnant and starting to do stuff I really shouldn't... But good for you for sticking up for her!
  • Good for you!!!!!! I hope he gets what's coming to him!!!
  • Omg! Wow, gutsy gal you are!:D That would really tick me off too! I hate seeing people abused like that.. You almost forget yourself for a minute and go into help/fight mode. Glad to hear you were able to help her! Now pray for her that he doesn't get a hold of her again!..
  • mrsb30mrsb30 member
    edited June 2015
    Wow! I'm glad you are both ok! You are courageous! I would have def. called the cops but I would have been too scared to approach them.
  • Holy crap, that's crazy and terrible! You absolutely did the right thing and who knows what would have happened to her if you hadn't stepped in. You're a blessing!
  • Wow that's nuts, crazy people in this world!  Now you really deserve that massaga ha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Wow you are amazing! Good for you. A lot of people would have talked themselves out of needing to do anything.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I definitely would have called the police from my car but good for you for sticking up for her and helping her out. Glad you are OK too and as PP said, stay safe!
  • Way to be a hero! I bet your pregnant belly may have helped the girl have the courage to join you (complete stranger) to get away from him. Heh, if I was her I might have joined you to protect you in return. Just speculation. But you did a great thing to step up and help. I would like to say I would have done it too but in reality I probably would have just froze! No idea.

Anyway, hope that girl gets some police protection and gets out of that situation. Praying for her.
  • That moment when I am happy I have a gun in my car. -.- please be careful lady!!!!

But over all I'm very happy you helped her!
  • Wow! You're a hero in my eyes!!!!!! I wish someone had done that for me when I was with my ex. That girl will never forgot you. Also as some others have said make sure you're watching you're back he seems super crazy maybe ask the police to increase patrols near your house just in case.
  • Omg!!! I am so happy nothing happened to you. How brave of you to actually do something in that situation especially when your pregnant. I hope you made an impact on that girls life & she never goes back to that disgusting pos!
  • Yeah I didn't even think about being pregnant all I thought about was if I was her I'd want help. I have been in that position before from an ex and I am forever grateful to the lady that helped me. I usually carry a gun in my glove box but my husband had my car and I had his moms car. The prenatal massage is so worth it! I advise everyone who hasn't done it to go and get one! So relaxing!!