March 2015 Moms

free baby books

I should have posted this a while ago, but well, busy with baby.

Dolly Parton (yes, that dolly) started a free book club for babies. Her goal is to make sure every child has the opportunity to read. So, she started he imagination library.

Please check this out. Its free for kids <5yrs old. My son has already received two free books. Not a scam. Google it. I wont put a link so you know its legit. Ubfortunatly its not everywhere but you should try

Google however you want: imagination library dolly parton book

Re: free baby books

• I just tried it and it went through
  • We've been getting these for our first born! So fun to get a new book in the mail!! A few we haven't cared for but most are great!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I wish I could get it but there's none available were I live :( my son loves books
  • Not available in my area either. My daughter loves books. Especially the ones by Sandra Boynton!
  • Wow, thank you so much for this!!! I love reading to my daughter and am always looking for new books!!!
  • I get the books for my 3 youngest. My sons to old for them now. But when my LO was born they give me a paper at the hospital to fill out and they sent it in. I love reading to my kids every night.
  • Not in my area either, but its in my parents...considering using their address.  We'll see, I might have to actually read the fine print if I do instead of just saying I've read the terms. ;)

This is a great idea though.  We LOVE reading in our house.  My 4 month old perks up when we read her 2 year old brother his bedtime stories.  Random times we'll find my 2 YO 'reading' to himself from his favorites too.
  • Yeah! Use your parent's address and maybe make a small donation to balance it out???