February 2016 Moms
Options

It's happening, heart broken...

Almost 4 weeks ago I found I was pregnant with my first baby. I never thought I was pregnant simply bc I had been spotting the whole month and when I would ask my OB never got answers. Till one day my instinct told me to start taking care of myself and so I decided to test. 3 days after finding out I started bleeding and passed just one blood clot. I went to the ER based on the blood work and pelvis exam I was having a MC. They sent me home and told me to FU with my OB. My OB said they couldn't do anything for me to go back to the ER. Went to another ER & the HCG increase a little so they told me it could be early or indeed MC. Next day I go to a new OBgyn once again based just on urinalysis and pelvis tell me everything is fine that some woman do bleed and sent me home to come back in 4wks. Yesterday I started spotting a tiny bit, it's been weeks since I last spotted. Today I woke up to a regular bleed it's not consider spotting anymore and a lot of abdominal discomfort. This time I'm just going to wait it out at home. It's so heart breaking... Wednesday was my follow up appointment I would of been 9wks 2days. It's been 4 long weeks and I never got an US to see if indeed there was a baby so that didn't make non of this any easier. Now just waiting for the worst. How much more worst can it get...? ;(

Re: It's happening, heart broken...

• Options
    Are you bleeding through a pad an hour, that's when my doctors say to call them.

Mom of one adorable little boy and excited to do this again.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Im sorry honey, seems like you have had a roller coaster of a ride. FX for you! Xo

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this. Take care of yourself
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm really sorry. Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! Hopefully you get some answers.
    DS born 9/13/2012
    BFP#5: 8/21/2016
  • Options
    That's terrible you've been bounced around to different doctors and ob/gyns. Why hasn't any of them done a transvaginal ultrasound yet?
    So sorry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No I'm not. Not even the first time.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I'm passing blood clots again which I did the first time as well just one and the same right now. Nothing unusual it's like if I'm having my period. I'm not hurting or anything, thank God but I will update what happens.
  • Options
    I suffered a miscarriage in january, my first pregnancy. It was devastating, especially because we told all our family and friends. It was also physically painful and I took 3 days off work. The only thing that made it better for me was time. The more time that passed the better I felt, but I also feel like I thing will cure this emptiness until I have a baby in my arms. I am pregnant again now but am possibly expecting another miscarriage any day because gestational age is delayed. I try to tell myself everyday to trust my body. Our bodies are doing all they can to have a healthy baby so if our bodies have decided to miscarry, they are looking after us. Waiting is hard, no words give comfort, and it seems like actually having a healthy pregnancy is unimaginable but we must trust our bodies that the day will come!!
  • Options
    MrsJG3MrsJG3 member
    I am so sorry you are going through this. Like pp said if your are soaking a pad an hour you need to go in.
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    I'm so sorry :(
  • Options
    So sorry.
    Baby 2.0!
    BabyFruit Ticker

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32499b"
     28 Years old DH 29
    Married since 8/7/10
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies I'm back at the ER waiting and waiting.
  • Options
    Im so sorry, thinking of you!
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for you, it's such a scary thing to go through, and even sadder that the medical support is not there to help you. I wish you all of the best.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.
  • Options
    Sorry. T&p
  • Options
    ambdtbambdtb member
    So sorry. I have been through it myself. Take care of yourself. Try to take time and focus on you and your partner. I found support in confiding in friends. Many have been through it, more than I realized. :(
    Married 4-27-13
    TTC for 1.5 yrs
    41 yrs old; DH is 37
    April 2014 MC at 9 wks 
    Jan 2015 Clomid, BFN 
    Feb 2015 Clomid, Ovidril, 1st IUI, BFN 
    Mar 2015 Clomid, Ovidril, 2nd IUI, BFN 
    May 2015 1st IVF, 19 follicles, 18 eggs retrieved on May 20, 13 fertilized, transferred 1 Blastocyst on May 25=BFP!; froze 2 Blastocysts
    Full term healthy baby boy born on 2-11-16
    Jan 29, 2018: FET 
    Feb 8. 2018: BFP! :)
    Mar 6: weak heartbeat. :(
  • Options
    I am sorry. Sending you love and light.
  • Options
    QuazelQuazel member
    I'm so sorry. I'm also disappointed by the care you have received and hope you receive better care going forward.
  • Options
    I am so sorry.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.
    Pregnancy Ticker