1st Trimester
Options

Emotional lately ? Give me your best emo story so far!

i was just laughing about this with my friend and I figured why not bring it here? We are dealing with so many horrible symptoms, why not have fun and laugh at at least one of them right?

My story is I couldn't stop crying during the movie Noah (2014) with Russell crow on Netflix. I literally cried every time I saw an animal migrate to the ark lol. I felt so ridiculous that I tried to stop myself from doing it and ended up grimacing during the entire movie !

My gf had a full on emotional breakdown when she stepped away from the breakfast table and her husband ate the last peice of bacon. She literally started balling and yelling at him , saying stuff like he new she wanted that bacon, and he ate it anyways! Lol

Re: Emotional lately ? Give me your best emo story so far!

• Options
    I was at bingo and didn't intend to tell my pregnant friend and husband that I was pregnant until a week later at my husbands birthday party.

We went to the lobby to collect the tickets and all of a sudden I burst out crying, I was uncontrollably sobbing. My husband said "what's wrong" and through my sobbing I said "I can't stand the pressure of not telling them anymore" he just cracked a joke and called me a silly billy and made me laugh and said "please stop crying, it's fine we'll just tell them you wally".

A woman that I used to work with saw the whole thing and was looking over in a concerned manor, so embarrassing!

We went back into the bingo hall and told our friends, as my friend was pregnant she said "are you serious?" and when I said "yes" she cried so hard that she made me cry, she didn't even cry on her wedding day! It must be her pregnancy hormones (:
  • Options
    This is a pregnancy brain/mood swing combo story...
    I was cleaning up around the house last weekend and when I was tired out and headed for the couch I realized I had lost my phone. I walked all over the house and looked everywhere I could think of...bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, floors, under couches....nothing!

After about 20 minutes of desperate searching, I found it in the linen closet between some sheets and immediately started bawling my eyes out sitting there on the floor in the hallway. RIDICULOUS! lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm only 11 weeks but boobs have grown 2 cups size to a DD! I went looking for a swimsuit top that would fit my boobs and hide the couple stretch marks I've already got. I couldn't find one but forgot my husband's swim trunks too so we ended up going back. I cried for 20 minutes because I could find a top!
  • Options
    groovylocksgroovylocks member
    edited May 2015
    told my husband i was leaving him. 

It was an unpleasant night. I don't want to rehash it. Suffice it to say, I started it and he dealt badly with it. There are some lasting bruises from that night. We're ok now but I get mad all over again if i think about it too much.
  • Options
    My husband never rinsess his dishes, puts laundry in hamper etc. (Do any husbands?) Anyhow, after a morning of oatmeal stuck on a bowl like cement and dried up cheese from broccoli. I cried my eyes out telling him if he really loved me he'd rinse his dishes. Oh boy, 7 more months of this!
  • Options
    My fiance and I went bed shopping and we picked out a bed we like and I wanted a king size but it was 1000 more so he said we are just getting a queen size and I was so mad about it I wouldn't speak to him the rest of the day.
  • Options
    So today I cried because the pizza got cold.
  • Options
    We're in the final phases of a house build and had to spend a vacation day waiting on contractors and dealing with the city. I got super upset because there were strangers in every room in my house and I couldn't find a place to sit. I pouted all day, then cried and told my husband that I hate our house and would be totally ok if it burned down (it's our dream house). He's so patient.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Had a meltdown because I lost an Excel file at work. Spent an hour trying to recover it with an ugly cry face. I also lose it every time I watch a fetal development video on YT right now. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I cried because a sad was 'wrong'. It wasn't screwed up or anything, it was just 'wrong'.
  • Options
    I cried because these stupid little pill bugs keep sneaking into our house and immediately dying in our living room. I have to vacuum them up twice a day because there's so many (apparently there's a small enough gap in the front door for them to come in, single-file). I cried because I was mad at the pill bugs...
  • Options
    I started crying during American Ninja Warrior the other day.

I also went to a wedding last night, and I was already crying before it even started because of the opening playlist when everyone was sitting down.  
  • Options
    Last weekend DH asked me to give him a haircut. We were out on the porch and it was late so I was losing precious sunlight to cut his hair by. Needless to say I was rushing a bit. I accidentally poked him a bit on the cheek with the scissors while trying to trim around the ears. He was shocked and gave me a bit of a scold before realizing what he was doing. I immediately closed the scissors, dropped them on his lap, yelled that I'm not a professional hairdresser and that he can take his half cut hair to great clips for all I care. I then stormed into the house. Poor guy sat there just shocked.

He somehow turned it around and coaxed me into finishing.. Mostly with the promise of making me cookies.

I'm beyond blessed with this one <3
  • Options
    I starting crying the other day at the mall. There was a bathroom close to me, however, my family was going into a department store and my mother-in-law suggested I go to the one in there, since it was cleaner. She has no idea we are expecting yet. I cried because I had to walk a ways to find it. Geez!
  • Options
    sam301sam301 member
    A couple of weeks ago the movie "Marley and Me" came on TV
    The whole time I cried cause I knew what was going to happen at the end then when the end finally came I cried uncontrollably as I kissed my dogs forehead
  • Options
    Story #1: I was making pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast for the family, in a perfectly good mood. Everything smelled delicious, it all looked great... Then I dropped a pancake...cried... Tried to regain my composure... Dropped an egg.... Took the plate that I was trying to put the pancake and the egg on...smashed it on the floor in a frustrated, crying-like-a-baby, tantrum. Then cried harder because I made a huge scene over something that wasn't supposed to/normally is not a big deal and I felt childish. Cleaned up everything, fed my family and I was back to being fine. Thank God I am so loved and my family is so patient. They feel so bad for me but we all get a good laugh out of it later on.

Story#2: Just yesterday I went to the hospital to do an ultrasound and some blood work that my Dr had scheduled for me. It was all the testing for down syndrome, Trisomy 18 and The open neural tube defects through ultrasound etc. Through most of the ultra sound I alternated between laughing like a psychotic maniac and crying like a baby. I think it's because I'm constantly worrying about the baby's health. I had not yet gotten to hear the heart beat (which was stressing me out) but they "measured" it for me at a very strong 161.09 BPM and when I got to see that I started bawling out of what I believe to be sheer relief. Before hand I was laughing (and a few brief moments trying to not tear up) because the baby is quite the little dancer...it was playing and squirming around in there for quite some time which I thought was adorable, as did the ultrasound technician despite the fact that it was making their job really hard. But realizing that the baby had a strong heartbeat and was developing normally and just seeing it look so happy (don't ask me how baby looks happy through an ultrasound but it looked happy to me and I'm going with it) made me lose my composure and cry uncontrollably, which then I would look at the ultrasound technician and laugh because it's better than crying. Then I would cry because I would feel embarrassed about putting the ultrasound technician in any uncomfortable awkward place...then laugh because it's better than crying again... I'm pretty sure I freaked the ultrasound technician right out... I'm a mess huh? Lol

• Options
    I cried at the bus stop today waiting for the bus because my banana got squished :'( Thankfully I was the only one there
  • Options
    I got home the other day expecting to go out to dinner with my husband, and he was asleep and wouldn't get out of bed to go. I literally sobbed when he wouldn't get up to go get food. Don't worry, I got my pizza...haha
  • Options
    mrsbleamrsblea member
    edited June 2015
    I am 6 weeks pregnant and just barely feeling emotional/moody. Two days ago I forgot to pack a lunch (I only had a granola bar with me at least), but when I was finally off work I was starving and craving a sandwich soo bad! When I got home and expressed how I forgot to bring a lunch to work, my sister offered me the other half of her sandwich she was saving. I took a bit of the sandwich and starting crying while hugging my sister saying it was the best sandwich I ever had!!!! So far only my parents and my in-laws only know I'm pregnant so she was really confused by my reaction. She asked me when I'm expecting my next period since I got so emotional. If only she knew... hehe