Pregnant after a Loss
Options

No morning sickness this time?

I'm a mama to 2 sweet girls and I had a 14 week loss between them. With all 3 prior pregnancies I was sick 24/7 starting at 5 weeks exactly. Even with my loss prior to the baby passing away.

I'm now 5w4d with pregnancy #4 and no sickness at all. Not even a little. This has me really nervous. My betas are great so far and I have an early u/s this week.

Does anyone have experiences with no m/s after having it pretty rough with prior pregnancies? I'm trying to maintain an optimistic attitude, but the no sickness part is making me wonder.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.

Re: No morning sickness this time?

• Options
    I have never had bad morning sickness, but the only pregnancy I have ever had nausea with is the one I lost. I have a healthy 2 year old and my only pregnancy symptom with her was extreme fatigue, I am now 6 weeks with my rainbow and am taking my lack of symptoms as a good sign since I didn't have much with my healthy pregnancy. With my angel baby, I had every symptom in the book, except vomiting, and I mc at 13 weeks but baby only measured 10 weeks. I hope you just got lucky with this pregnancy or maybe this is a boy??
  • Options
    I hope so (that I just got lucky this the, I don't care about the gender). Congratulations on your pregnancy and sticky vibes to you.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never had morning sickness. Neither did my mom and neither did one of my friends with her first child. The only time I'd feel bad is when I'd run myself down. I think it's an old wife's tale that morning sickness is a "good sign."