March 2016 Moms

What the heck is my body doing?!?!

Not sure what my body is doing.

With my first, it was very unplanned and I had no early symptoms other than a missed period. I was very regular, almost to the hour, and so I tested 2 days after and got a BFP.

We have been trying for a while, but no luck mostly because my hubby is either gone for work or I am gone during my fertile window.

AF was supposed to be here Friday. I've tested daily since Wednesday. I wasn't tracking this month because of being gone when I thought I would ovulate, but I had no ovulation symptoms like I usually do. Thursday I had twingey like cramps, Friday I was nauseous and sore boobs. Yesterday and today I am nauseous with sore boobs and exhausted. I could barely eat pancakes this morning. Sex was really uncomfortable the other night.

I don't know what to do. There is a little bit of brown when I wipe, but I have to wipe hard, and I'm having dull cramps like usual period cramps but they aren't consistent like my usual cramps are. I'm starting to think I'm not pregnant but I don't know what to think anymore.

Thoughts?

Re: What the heck is my body doing?!?!

• This board is for women who are already pregnant, and it's against the rules to ask if you are pregnant.

According to the Mayo clinic, pregnancy symptoms include, but are not limited to:
    -Tender, swollen breasts. Early in pregnancy hormonal changes might make your breasts tender, sensitive or sore. Or your breasts might feel fuller and heavier.
    -Nausea with or without vomiting. Morning sickness, which can strike at any time of the day or night, sometimes begins as early as three weeks after conception. While the cause of nausea during pregnancy isn't clear, pregnancy hormones likely play a role. Pregnant women might also find that smells that never bothered them before now cause nausea.
    -Increased urination. You might find yourself urinating more often than usual.
    -Fatigue. Fatigue also ranks high among early symptoms of pregnancy. During early pregnancy, levels of the hormone progesterone soar — which can make you feel sleepy.
    -Food aversions or cravings.
    -Slight bleeding. Sometimes a small amount of spotting or vaginal bleeding is one of the first signs of pregnancy. Known as implantation bleeding, it happens when the fertilized egg attaches to the lining of the uterus — about 10 to 14 days after conception. Implantation bleeding generally lasts for a short time and occurs around the time of a menstrual period. However, implantation bleeding is usually much lighter than menstrual bleeding.
    -Cramping. Some women experience mild uterine cramping early in pregnancy.
    -Mood swings. The flood of hormones in your body in early pregnancy can make you unusually emotional and weepy. Mood swings also are common.
    -Dizziness. Pregnancy causes your blood vessels to dilate and your blood pressure to drop. As a result, you might find yourself feeling lightheaded or dizzy.
    -Constipation. Hormonal changes cause your digestive system to slow down, which can lead to constipation.
    -In addition, your basal body temperature — your temperature when you first wake up in the morning — might provide an early clue about pregnancy. Basal body temperature increases slightly soon after ovulation and remains at that level until your next period. If you've been charting your basal body temperature to determine when you ovulate, its continued elevation for more than two weeks could mean that you're pregnant.

The Mayo Clinic also says:

Unfortunately, these signs and symptoms aren't unique to pregnancy. Some can indicate that you're getting sick or that your period is about to start. Likewise, you can be pregnant without experiencing any of these signs and symptoms.

Still, if you miss a period or notice any of the tip-offs on these lists, you might want to take a home pregnancy test — especially if you're not keeping track of your menstrual cycle or if it varies widely from one month to the next. If your home pregnancy test is positive, make an appointment with your health care provider. The sooner your pregnancy is confirmed, the sooner you can begin prenatal care.

Happy peeing!
  • Sorry, rules have changed since I was a bumpie 3 years ago. Thanks for your response.
  • Loading the player...
  • ACleanLife24ACleanLife24 member
    edited June 2015
    Sorry, rules have changed since I was a bumpie 3 years ago. Thanks for your response.
    No they haven't not really... you are just on the wrong board... go back to TTGP (Trying to get pregnant) since that's what you are trying to do.  And please don't post any pictures and warn about a TMI... and dont throw a bunch of symptoms at them and ask them either.  They may not be nice.  They are known to get feisty about randomers asking people to see into their ute.
  • Take a pregnancy test.