2nd Trimester
Options

20 weeks still not showing

I'll be 20 weeks Sunday, and I still am not showing and I don't really feel the baby move. Is this normal?

Re: 20 weeks still not showing

• Options
    mpaige84mpaige84 member
    edited June 2015
    Why not just keep scrolling on your way and not reply if my question bothers you because it's been asked before.
  • Options
    mpaige84mpaige84 member
    edited June 2015
    if you want to answer, good and thank you...if not, keep going!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and not showing. Last time I went to the dr she said its normal not to feel any movement since baby has a lot of room to move around still. If my Dr isn't worried then I'm not. We will feel baby move eventually! :)
  • Options
    Thank you!! This is my first pregnancy so I feel like I worry about everything.
  • Options
    mpaige84 said:
    if you want to answer, good and thank you...if not, keep going!
    Sunrise is right to point out that this question has been asked before. It's in The Bump Community Guidelines. It's internet etiquette 101 (on ALL internet message boards, not just The Bump) to search first to see if your question has been asked before. 
  • Options
    Why don't you just pass it by instead of wasting your time replying to it? I'm new to this site, so I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm sure lots of questions are asked multiple times on here. So go about your way!! Thank you!
  • Options
    @mpaige84 You are so right. A search tool is SO new and high tech, it's not like something everyone who uses the internet daily would see on Google and Yahoo and would plausibly know how to use.

What she told you was simple and straightforward, and then answered your question. Any attitude you think she was using came from your own inner voice.

I'm sure it's frustrating to be so far along and wish you were showing, but it will certainly come in time. If you're at any time unsatisfied with the answers of Internet strangers, may I suggest a pregnancy book or calling your doctor with your concerns. Either of those should help assuage your fears.
  • Options
    She clearly stated she was new to the community so cut her some slack. Geesh.
  • Options
    Thank you Leebabe91.
  • Options
    @Mamabeagle ....as I said. Go about your way If you can't just answer my question. I'm not the first to ask the same question, I'm sure. But, apparently yall are the security for this site that have nothing better to do. Have a great day!! :-)
  • Options
    notasycophantnotasycophant member
    edited June 2015
    @Mamabeagle ,Two other members pointed it out and you had to write a three paragraphed essay to back them up. A little redundant don't you think newbie?