Infertility

2ww

Is anyone else in the 2ww I am 4 days in an I'm already goin nuts lol how do u not think about it every second of every day how do u distract urself nothing that I do works

Best Answer

Answers

• My beta is on Tuesday...i have already done a hpt was testing out my trigger. I have tried distracting myself but I end up dazing off an than start over analyzing every symptom let's just say Google has been my best friend lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck next week ladies!!!! The 2ww is the worst... until you have a date for the next appt and then THAT wait is the worst... until the next appt.
    Good luck, Fx for sticky beans!
  • Hang in there ladies! I watched a lot of Netflix and kept busy by doing things around the house that needed to get done.
  • My beta is Wednesday, this wait is nerve racking! I bounce between extremes, like everyone else I'm sure. I haven't decided if I'm going to do a hpt on Monday, I'm leaning towards not doing it. Good luck everyone, FX!
    Me: 36 DH: 38 -TTC since May 2011. Bilateral mid-tubal blockages. Starting first IVF minimal stim cycle in June. Labs-Day 3: TSH 1.60mIU/L FSH 6.8mIU/mL Estradiol 46 pg/mL Day 10: FSH 5.3mIU/mL 
  • cwillis88cwillis88 member
    edited June 2015
    I feel your pain! My beta is Thursday. This wait is awful. The only thing that makes it better for me is telling myself I'm pregnant over an over again. I'm definitely over analyzing every symptom (breast tenderness and neck/shoulder aches mostly). I didn't have any cramping or implantation bleeding though. I think I am going to do the hpt on Sunday. I just can't stand it!! Good luck to all!!
  • I am 4 days into my 2WW. I know I will start to over analyze every symptom once that time comes! Just hoping to see that postitve. Baby dust to al!
  • See I can't do anything around the house bc I'm afraid somethings gonna go wrong which makes the 2ww even worse bc I'm scared to do anything ...iv been takin hpts I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself an soo far all negatives my beta is Tuesday I think I'm gonna go insane before than Iol...i try to distract myself but I end up thinking about it nothing so far has been able to distract me