TTC After a Loss
Options

Intro- finally here..

hi everyone,

I'm new to this board, been anxiously waiting for months to finally be ready to join a group like this.. I was previously a part of the June 2015 baby group but unfortunately after 12 weeks of what seemed to be a perfect pregnancy at my 12 week U/S in late November 2014 I was informed the heart had stopped beating.
I had a d&c a week after finding out the heart had stopped and a month after the d&c I received pathology results which diagnosed the pregnancy as a partial molar pregnancy. Today after months of weekly and monthly blood draws to monitor the decrease of my HCG levels and confirm that they are staying negative I have been told by the OBGYN that has been monitoring me that as long as my blood draw next Tuesday is negative dh and I can finally start trying again.
I'm am so excited and terrified and hope that I can find support on this page as well as offer support to others.

Re: Intro- finally here..

• Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you
  • Options
    Thank you! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello! I was also in the June 2015 group. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you the best of luck! I hope we all get our rainbow babies :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Thank you!
    I'm sorry for your loss as well.
    I've got my fingers crossed for both us!