February 2016 Moms
Options

6 weeks

I'm six weeks today with baby #4, anyone else already showing?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    I'm not showing because this is my first but I'm also six weeks today! We're so excited! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks and I feel like I can tell I'm "showing" but no one else would be able to. I wake up in the morning with my usual flat stomach, but by the end of the day the bloat has taken over and buttoning jeans is a bit uncomfortable!
  • Options
    Im six week and just bloated. meh.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    je5sc0je5sc0 member
    I'm 6 weeks too. So bloated and so uncomfortable.
  • Options
    I'm so bloated I look 3 months pregnant (maybe more by the EOD). Also, there is no sucking this in anymore.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    I'm almost 8 weeks and I have a ton of bloat... I have a lot of friends and family talking about babies with me so I know as soon as we announce it everyone will be saying "I KNEW it!" :P
  • Options
    I feel like I am... but I am the same weight I was 3 weeks ago when I finished my last prendisone course....

Because of being sick the cycle I haven't been lifting so I feel like I have lost some muscle and its all gone straight to water bloat around my belly button... 

Going to get a few new pairs of leggings the next size up to contain the water baby
  • Options
    bbax44bbax44 member
    magnumJ said:

I'm so bloated I look 3 months pregnant (maybe more by the EOD). Also, there is no sucking this in anymore.

I can't suck in anymore either!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. Just wanted to make sure I was going crazy. I swear ppl that see me and don't know I'm pregnant just think I'm fat
  • Options
    Wasn't*
  • Options
    8 weeks same bloat no buttoning pant struggle here to!
  • Options
    bbax44 said:

magnumJ said:

I can suck in but I still look pregnant! There's no hiding this belly for much longer!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bbax44bbax44 member

bbax44 said:

magnumJ said:

I can suck in but I still look pregnant! There's no hiding this belly for much longer!

Oh i know, I'm 6w6d today and feel like i look 3 months already. And my bf brother actually asked me if i was last night because i was soo hungry at dinner, i hadn't even finished my plate before i said i was still hungry..oops. Of course I said no I'm not pregnant. Hoping we can hold off until 12 weeks before we announce but idk if that will happen!
  • Options
    bbax44 said:

bbax44 said:

magnumJ said:

Oh i know, I'm 6w6d today and feel like i look 3 months already. And my bf brother actually asked me if i was last night because i was soo hungry at dinner, i hadn't even finished my plate before i said i was still hungry..oops. Of course I said no I'm not pregnant. Hoping we can hold off until 12 weeks before we announce but idk if that will happen!
    I know I'm hoping to not tell until after my first ultrasound which isn't until mid-end of July but I don't see that happening.. At least my family knows or they definitely would be asking by now!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker