Detroit Babies
Options

family photography that allows small pets?

Hello,

I want to take family pictures with my 3 month old baby boy and our 5lb yorkie. I live in the Farmington/Novi/Northville area and need to find a photography place that will allow small pets. I called on in NOrthville and they said no. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!

Re: family photography that allows small pets?

• Options
    Try Bliss By Mishelle....www.blissbymishelle.com.  She is amazing!  She can do photos in your home too.  Check out her website and blog.  She has photos of puppies and family together in her blog too!
  • Options
    Check out my post two above this one... Mod4 loves families and pooches and is doing free baby sessions right now.  Their studio is in Detroit, but I think they'll even come to your house for the pics :)  Hope that helps!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am a professional photographer and would love to photograph your family with your pets.  I will come to you or you can go to my studio in Harrison Twp.  You can see some of my work at www.jamiefodale.com

Good Luck and I hope you get what you are looking for.

Jamie

• Options

I am a photographer in Wixom and would be available to do pictures for you with your pooch in your home, at a park, or really any location of your choice. Please see my blog for some of my recent work at...

MelissaMooradianPhotography.com/blog 

or my website...there is a doggie section in my galleries

MelissaMooradianPhotography.com

Sorry, I couldn't get the link button to work. Just cut and paste into your address bar. Anyone else having trouble with it?

Melissa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"