Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Pgal Check in 5/24

@schulme2 - hope you are doing ok and don't mind me starting this week's check-in.

How far along are you?

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?

QOTW: What helps you to cope with Pgal brain?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Re: Pgal Check in 5/24

• Options
    How far along are you? 37 weeks

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? NST, BPP and appointment this week; c section scheduled for next week

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?none

QOTW: What helps you to cope with Pgal brain?getting outside, talking with supportive friends and family, reading

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Only a few more days to go until we meet our little one. There are good moments and bad moments. It's hard not to stress when I don't feel her moving (my son died of a cord accident day of delivery). My son's 1st birthday and the day he passed is coming up next week. My c section is scheduled for 2 days before his 1st birthday. So many emotions right now.
  • Options
    I finally get to join! I got my BFP today!!!

How far along are you? 4 weeks 6 days.

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? None yet - just need to make my first appointment when offices open back up tomorrow

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? Just tired all the time with bouts of nausea. My boobs are soon tender

QOTW: What helps you to cope with Pgal brain? I am still in shock. It hasn't quite sunk in yet.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Telling people. I am horrible about keeping secrets and we hang out with friends constantly and it will be a dead give away when I'm not drinking.
    Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jenn.schott congratulations on your BFP! Wishing you a healthy, happy and boring pregnancy! :)
  • Options
    @msunshine123 Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately I am in the process of a miscarriage. Hopefully sometime soon in the future I can join and stick around.
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013

Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN

• Options
    @jenn.schott- I am so sorry. So many hugs to you.
  • Options
    Just wanted to share that our little girl arrived last week and we are so in love. We also celebrated our son's 1st birthday. It was a roller coaster of emotions this week. We miss our son all the time and we are so happy to have his sister here with us. I wanted to thank everyone on this board for sharing their experiences and support. This board helped me survive this past year which was one of the most challenging years of my life. I year ago I could not imagine myself and where I would be today. I am in a better place today than I was last yea, but my journey as most of you know still continues. Thank you all so much!
  • Options
    @msunshine123 congratulations on your precious rainbow! I am so happy for you and hope you are all settling in well. I'm sorry I suck so much and have been totally MIA. It's just that it got so quiet here that I just never really remembered to get on. I wanted to come and check on you since I knew your LO should've been arriving sometime around now. Things are good here, 35&2 now. Feels so weird to be at this point!
  • Options
    Congratulation @msunshine123 on your new little one :)

Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN

• Options
    @jenn.schott - I'm so sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    @msunshine123 - congratulations! What a crazy and emotional week you had, and I am so glad to hear your LO arrived safely!

DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    @schulme2 - ((hugs)) mama! You are so close! Prayers for healthy arrival!

• Options
    Hey ladies! I know I've been horrible and not around lately but our little man decided to come a bit early (36&6) this past Saturday morning. We are so thankful he is here and healthy. Baby Wesley weighed 6 pounds, 7 oz and is 19.25" long. Thank you all for your love and support through this journey! I couldn't have stayed sane without you!