April 2014 Moms

eating less

Any other LO all of a sudden not eating as much? My LO used to be the best eater, and would sit in his high chair as long as I'd keep the food comin! The past week or so he starts throwing his food off his tray (which is what he does when he's done) after like 5 bites! Even his favorites! Do i need to mix up his menu? Is this a phase they go through? Are we the only ones?!

Re: eating less

• My babe won't eat her favorites if she is ill, teething or would rather play. Eventually, in a couple days she comes around and eats it again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• Mine is doing the same thing. It's like she hates being in the high chair. I can get a little more food in her if I bring it to the living room. She will take small bites between playing. But definitely eating much less than she used to. We tried mixing up the menu also but haven't noticed a difference. It's almost as if she's too busy walking and doing other things and doesn't have time to eat. I'm hoping it's just a short phase.
  • Loading the player...
  • manders803manders803 member
    edited June 2015
    I think I read recently that it's normall. They don't need a much as their weight gain tapers a bit.
  • Thanks yall...makes me feel a little better. He is teething, like awful teething, and he just started walking. So maybe he's just had a lot going on and it'll pass soon.