July 2015 Moms
Options

More pictures of Baby Brooklyn

here are more pictures of my baby girl! Good luck to the rest of my July mommys! Even though I ended up being a June mommy, I am so glad I was a part of this group! :) if you are a first time mom do not get worried or scared about labor, it is so much easier than it seems. Once you hold your little angel in your arms you forget you were ever in any pain or discomfort. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns about labor or the first couple days at home with baby! :)

Re: More pictures of Baby Brooklyn

• Options
    KAR8706KAR8706 member
    edited June 2015
    OMGSH!
    She is so precious! Cant wait to hold me LO

PS I love the pic where the dog is peeking in 
    ;))
  • Options
    KAR8706 said:

OMGSH!
    She is so precious! Cant wait to hold me LO

PS I love the pic where the dog is peeking in 
    ;))

Thank you! And I know total photo bomb!! My dogs are so protective of her already it is so cute. The poodle in that picture doesn't leave her side.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She is absolutely gorgeous! And I'm due July 5th and scared out of my mind... Did you have medication?
  • Options
    Scared momma to be here as well!!! Your post made me feel a little better!
  • Options
    littlepeanut15  Congrats!  Im curious, how were the days leading up to your labor?  I just lost my mucus plug in the middle of the night last night and have been feeling shitty ever since.  I called my doc and she said that it was normal and that labor could start anytime within the next two weeks after loosing your mucus plug, but I've just been feeling super shitty, and am wondering if you felt this same way too?
  • Options
    mommy1922 said:

She is absolutely gorgeous! And I'm due July 5th and scared out of my mind... Did you have medication?

Yes I had an epidermal. Not going to lie the contractions are painful but to me they felt like really bad menstral cramps. I got my epidermal at 3cm dilated and once I had that it was smooth sailing. I didn't feel ONE thing when she was born. I thought I wasn't even pushing and then 15 minutes later she was out. Are you using medication or natural?
  • Options

Scared momma to be here as well!!! Your post made me feel a little better!

Do not be scared! What really helped me was having a good support team in the room with me. I am a single mother so I had my mom, sister snd my daughters godmother. They all took turns holding my hand during contractions, rubbing my back and giving me ice which was a life saver. I also had an amazing nurse who was very encouraging. Just make sure you are as comfortable as possible and that you have people there to help you! :)
  • Options
    Yay congrats! How did your labor start? I'm afraid I'll be one of those who doesn't know I'm in labor!
  • Options
    lilweenie said:

littlepeanut15  Congrats!  Im curious, how were the days leading up to your labor?  I just lost my mucus plug in the middle of the night last night and have been feeling shitty ever since.  I called my doc and she said that it was normal and that labor could start anytime within the next two weeks after loosing your mucus plug, but I've just been feeling super shitty, and am wondering if you felt this same way too?

Well I had a different labor. I wasn't due until July 7th so I had this balloon looking catheter inserted into my cervix to start dilating me which is pretty painful so I felt awful until it fell out later that night. Then I was induced in the hospital at 3 am and had pretty bad contractions until my epidermal. The contractions feel like really bad cramps. I got pretty bad nausea and heartburn but they gave me medicine for both. And then once I had the epidermal I didn't feel anything.

Since you have to wait a couple weeks just stay super hydrated and just pay close attention to any draining fluids or blood. I felt my water break and it really is a rush of fluids so you will know when you are in labor
  • Options
    Mjstine said:

Yay congrats! How did your labor start? I'm afraid I'll be one of those who doesn't know I'm in labor!

Thank you! Read some of my responses because I had a different labor because I was induced. But your water may or may not break but it is a lot of fluid. Feels like you peed your self but you will know it's not pee. And real contractions are nothing like Braxton hicks contractions. They are a lot stronger and closer together. At 3cm I was already contracting every 2-4 minutes
  • Options

mommy1922 said:

Yes I had an epidermal. Not going to lie the contractions are painful but to me they felt like really bad menstral cramps. I got my epidermal at 3cm dilated and once I had that it was smooth sailing. I didn't feel ONE thing when she was born. I thought I wasn't even pushing and then 15 minutes later she was out. Are you using medication or natural?
    That's what I needed to hear! Yes ma'am, I fully intend on getting an epidural. Thanks! :D
  • Options
    Precious!!!! She is to damn cute