October 2013 Moms

O'13 Updates/check-in?

I see some of you posting and love titting, so I figured I'd make a post in hopes of hearing from you ladies because I think of you ladies often.

How are you all?  Your LO's?  Anything exciting going on?

I know there are several O'13ers who are pregnant--how are you all doing?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: O'13 Updates/check-in?

• Loading the player...
  • EllaStaxx said:

Heyyy!! My old name got changed but i am sure you can figure out who I am. Due with number two in November. Soo excited! R is doing very well and he learns new things every day. It's so much fun to watch him. It's nice to hear from the old crew.

Yayyy! Congrats on a new squishy due in November!

• ksimo6 said:

I check back here periodically since the mass exit but it's always so dead.  =(  The new board is so boring.  Everyone is so nice to eachother...even when the threads are beyond ridiculious.  I miss the snark!  

Anyway, I am 3 weeks from delivering #2.  A boy this time.  He has been much harde ron me than his sister so I am glad the end is in sight!  Good to hear that muffy and ella are doing well with their pregnancies!  Congrats. 
    OMG! Congrats and good luck! do you have a name picked out?

• cassey910 said:

Hi there!! We are doing good about to move at the end of the month. Oaklee is doing great growing too fast.
    Here is a recent pic :)

aww! there's those beautiful eyes! Such a handsome little boy!  Where are you moving to?

• KerCo51 said:

Hey!!  I still check in here from time to time.  I can't believe how quickly time is going by.  Here's a pic of my little diva.

OMG! what a difference between your siggy and now. What a cutie!

• ksimo6ksimo6 member

ksimo6 said:

I check back here periodically since the mass exit but it's always so dead.  =(  The new board is so boring.  Everyone is so nice to eachother...even when the threads are beyond ridiculious.  I miss the snark!  

Anyway, I am 3 weeks from delivering #2.  A boy this time.  He has been much harde ron me than his sister so I am glad the end is in sight!  Good to hear that muffy and ella are doing well with their pregnancies!  Congrats. 
    OMG! Congrats and good luck! do you have a name picked out?
    Yup!  We settled on Abraham Joseph.  Abe for short! 
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• How exciting @tashad18 and @Lee81 !! What exciting news! Lots of O'13 babies getting siblings this year!

I hope you all keep me posted. I've missed you all. Lots of luck and congratulations. <3

• Omg! So cute @MammaWolf7 ! Congratulations!

• cassey910 said:

Hi there!! We are doing good about to move at the end of the month. Oaklee is doing great growing too fast.
    Here is a recent pic :)

aww! there's those beautiful eyes! Such a handsome little boy!  Where are you moving to?
    We are only moving about 10 miles away :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @tashad18 is your baby girl here yet?

@mmhodges07 M is so beautiful!  It's nice to see you around again!

@Chrisanna0508  Charlie has such a great smile!  What a cutie!

I love seeing pictures of our O'13 "babies"--they've gotten so big!

• Congratulations @tate62610!  Your DD is so adorable! I love the pictures.

• nano1nano1 member
    Hi everyone! Jumping back in tonight. All is well with us, and we have another little one on the way in oct/nov (Dr expects an early delivery again). Our son Emmett was an n13 but wound up an o13 so I hopped boards around delivery time. Love seeing all the cute faces!
  • congratulations @nano1!

• cassey910 said:

Here is a recent pic :)image

He's the cutest!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Hiii @deedee1017! I've been meaning to email you but since I'm on here, I'll update. Not much going on with me & Joey! He's getting huge and is all over the place. He's into everything, all the time. He's amazing though. I miss TB. I love seeing everyone updating though. All the feels for sure. Hope things are going well for you!! <3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • anskipanskip member
    Hey ladies!!!! Juuuussstt got back on the bump while dh and I work on #2 ;). It's so great to see all your beautiful babies!!!! Kaylee is growing up waaaayyyy too fast!!! Love my crazy girl!!!! Pic for your time :)
  • Back on here and due with #3 Oct 28th but planning on baby being late again so probably Nov. ;)
    Kiddos are getting big and it is SO fun. Big sis kind of knows what is going on this time!!

(Can't figure out how to add a pic from my phone! :( )
  • Hello ladies! Liam is getting big and into everything and we are expecting baby brother October 12th!

Here is a picture of my big guy snuggling his baby! I can only hope he is this way with little brother!
  • Wow ! I haven't checked in since last year I think! This is amazing to see ladies here. And so many with babes on the way. That's the real reason I looked in here/ late period so I figured I'd check out the ol' bump app and wondered what happened to this board.

• laurenmdrn16laurenmdrn16 member
    edited August 2015
    Just checked in since I joined the May 2016 group! I know I delivered in Sept, but feel such a special place in my heart for the Wolfpack of Oct 2013 (even though I mostly lurked because I didn't know how to GIF)
    Renzo is doing great, despite his rocky start. Still needs his neb most nights due to RAD, but overall super healthy and of course a genius ;)
    Super nervous about being pregnant again after all the complications with my 1st, but getting more and more excited as it sinks in. So awesome to see all the pics and gear all the good news. Everyone's kids are freekin adorable!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations to all the ladies expecting babies!! glad to see people still coming around.

• I haven't been back in awhile. My son is getting so big and talking so much! He will be 2 on Friday, 10/9. We are expecting #3 Jan16. We decided to remain team green this time. This is a first for us! image

• Bekah turns 4 in January. Ellie just turned 2 on the 7th! Due Oct 28th, Team Green again and figuring on being late again.
  • Hi guys! I'm still around. Just joined July 2016 birth club. L is excited to be a big Bro. L is doing good. He's huge and developing his language skills rapidly. Poor guy has been diagnosed with asthma but other than that he's huge and very smart!
  • Yay for July 16!! I'll see you in there @Y0urm0m !!
  • Haven't been here in AGES! We're TTC starting next cycle. Brock turned 2 on 10/3.
    Pregnancy Ticker