Illinois Babies
Options

Cadence Pediatrician in the Fox Valley area?

Hello! I'm currently expecting baby #1, and am unsure how to pick a pediatrician! My friends in the area are on different insurance plans, so their recs are not feasible. I have BCBS HMO, and my medical group is Cadence. I know it's a pretty big group, and was wondering if anyone had any opinions (positive or negative) on Cadence pediatricians in the Fox Valley Area. We currently live in Bartlett, but are looking to move very soon to the St. Charles/Batavia area, so we are open to any nearby towns (my doctor is currently in Wheaton).

Thanks!
Fur daughter: 02/2011
Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
*formerly kayemjay*

Re: Cadence Pediatrician in the Fox Valley area?

• Options
    LAO12LAO12 member
    I am going to new beginnings peds @ delnor which is different than cadence but not sure if they r in your plan.
    *** Siggy warning ***

DH: 31 normal
    Me: 31 tubal disease
    Married 2011
    TTC 2012
    Clomid x 2 with OBGYN: BFN
    IF testing 2013: blocked left tube, low AMH
    March 2014: Ectopic rupture, emergency surgery and D&C.  Absent left tube and now closed right tube
    October 2014: IVF with ICSI #1 - BFP (17r/14icsi/12f - 2ET 10/27; 7 frosties; Nov7 beta #1= 806; Nov10 beta #2= 2738; TWINS!!!!!  EDD late June/early July 2015)

• Options
    @LAO12- thanks! I'll look into them to see if they are included. I know I had the option of deliver at either Delnor or CDH, so I know Delnor is at least partially in my plan.

Congrats on your twins!
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*