Trying to Get Pregnant

Is this a positive test?

Hi I took a pregnancy test on the off chance using the strip pregnancy tests, anyway I thought I could see a very very slight faint line but I'd like other people's opinions ? I'm very confused as I was on my period when I took the test, thank you !

Re: Is this a positive test?

• diddly92 said:

Hi I took a pregnancy test on the off chance using the strip pregnancy tests, anyway I thought I could see a very very slight faint line but I'd like other people's opinions ? I'm very confused as I was on my period when I took the test, thank you !

• Uh oh here we go.

Its against the guidlines to post pictures of pee sticks. Sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • ecmbecmb member
    *ticker warning*

Why did you test while you were on your period?

Me: 32  Hubby: 31

Married 12/29/12

Started TTC July 2014

Miscarriage August 2014

Emmett born February 2016

Expecting Baby #2 in August 2017

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/544e80

• MamabeagleMamabeagle member
    edited June 2015
    Did you read the directions?

A line is a line which I don't see, and if you have had your period you are not pregnant at this time.

Also, you peed on that. Why would you post that in public? Did you also go to the shopping mall today and stop random women and ask them?

Edit: added last paragraph
  • Nice to see people are supportive and not nasty on here! Jeez calm down and stop laying into me
  • I don't see why people have to be so rude, if you don't like it then you don't have to comment, why be so nasty towards to people
  • I understand it's against the guild lines (which i didn't realise) I have now deleted it. However in future maybe think about the way your speaking to people and stop being so narrow minded and plain horrible
  • Like I said I have deleted the picture as I didn't realise it was against the rules, I'm sorry to make a mistake like a normal human being. If you read the above comments I find them very rude to be honest. I don't mind being told of i have broken a rule but there is a way of going about it.
  • Having your period plus a negative test equals not pregnant at this time. If you are ttgp I would do some research. If you are not then I suggest finding a reliable bc method. Good luck.
  • Thank you for your positive message and being supportive.
  • ecmbecmb member
    *ticker warning*

Wait, I didn't see an answer to my question.

Me: 32  Hubby: 31

Married 12/29/12

Started TTC July 2014

Miscarriage August 2014

Emmett born February 2016

Expecting Baby #2 in August 2017

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/544e80

• I'm sorry if I have offended anyone I was looking for some support after a loss of a child and the stress of trying to conceive again.
  • akern15akern15 member
    edited September 2015
  • LitterateurLitterateur member
    edited September 2015

Me (31) & DH (35) #DFDubClub
    TTC since August 2013 - Break: Jan-June 2014
    Everything looks good on me so far.  Going in for U/S in Oct just to be absolutely sure everything is good.
    SA for DH pending.
  • akern15 said:
    Anyone else see faint lines? First time posting not sure I'm doing this right?

You are definitely not posting in the right place. Please take down the picture, maybe read some of the responses to the OP above you.
    Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• m6aguam6agua member
    edited September 2015
    akern15 said:
    QFP

@akern15 why did you post your pics on someone elses thread? First off that is rude, secondly it is against TOU to post pics of HPT. Also please remove your picture but leave your post, so others can learn.

Also Zombie Alert!

ETA: about pic
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Don't feed the troll ladies
  • Must be Friday....
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • akern15 said:

1.) It is against the guidelines of this board to posts photos of your pregnancy tests. There's a thread on the 1st Trimester board called "what does a positive pregnancy test look like?" Use that. Better received there.
    2.) Those curved handle FRERs are known for pooling and evap lines so it's hard to say.
    3.) Lurk, then lurk some more. You'll learn a lot on these boards!
  • Ewww.... you peed on those

• No, no, no. Read the TOU. This is rude. You've had the opportunity to read the rules, get to know the community, etc. and you didn't So yes, you are going to get flamed. Can't be mad at us. 

And seriously, don't post pictures of things you've peed on. Also, we aren't doctors. 

• diddly92 said:
    I understand it's against the guild lines (which i didn't realise) I have now deleted it. However in future maybe think about the way your speaking to people and stop being so narrow minded and plain horrible
    YOU could stop and read guidelines/TOU, you know? Why should we worry about offending you, when you don't seem to be aware and care about our feelings? Who is narrow minded and horrible? We just don't care about some random's pregnancy test.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• ladeuce13ladeuce13 member
    edited September 2015
    akern15 said:

OopS

Oooooh! First a zombie thread revived with pee stick pics ... Then a big, fat dirty delete. Not a good start here, dear.

Read the rules and then come back when you're ready to play nice.

(Edit: autocorrect and wrong gif)
    Me: 37, DH: 44
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Canada

• ladeuce13ladeuce13 member
    edited September 2015

diddly92 said:

I understand it's against the guild lines (which i didn't realise) I have now deleted it. However in future maybe think about the way your speaking to people and stop being so narrow minded and plain horrible

YOU could stop and read guidelines/TOU, you know? Why should we worry about offending you, when you don't seem to be aware and care about our feelings? Who is narrow minded and horrible? We just don't care about some random's pregnancy test.

***** QBF ******

You bring up a good point @PrimRoseMama but that's from the original OP from back in June. Beware of the zombies!
    Me: 37, DH: 44
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Canada

• Kaydeeaye said:
    diddly92 said:
    ***** QBF ****** You bring up a good point @PrimRoseMama but that's from the original OP from back in June. Beware of the zombies!

Oh man that makes it worse! X_X

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"