December 2015 Moms

UO 6/18/15

2»

Re: UO 6/18/15

• My UO: I hate bananas with a passion. I also dislike McDonalds and Starbucks. Gross. :P
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a coworker, a grown ass male coworker, who wears crocs every single day. He has them in every color and matches them to his shirts. Every. Single. Day.

I had a bright pink pair of Crocs in middle school. They were the best shoes!! I had to get rid of them because I realized I did not look cool at all. Lol!
  • rain0831bowwrain0831boww member
    edited June 2015
    I hate Starbucks

mollyjeanh said: Blasphemy!

I like Starbucks but what I don't understand are people at 7 am ordering a caramel frappuccino! What are you doing to your body at such an early hour? I love coffee so I don't discriminate but my favorite is Lavazza and Coffee Bean. 
    Due 11.16.17
    Baby Girl 12.9.15
    MC 2.1.15 @ 5 W - Chemical
    MC 4.7.14 @ 21 W - Turners Syndrome

• I also hate crocs and have never owned them for myself. Buuuuut, my toddler was gifted a pair and she loves them. She can take them on and off herself. She's so proud of it.

• I hate Starbucks

mollyjeanh said: Blasphemy!

I like Starbucks but what I don't understand are people at 7 am ordering a caramel frappuccino! What are you doing to your body at such an early hour? I
    love coffee so I don't discriminate but my favorite is Lavazza and Coffee Bean. 

Right?! A venti frappuccino is just a big milkshake!
  • I also hate crocs and have never owned them for myself. Buuuuut, my toddler was gifted a pair and she loves them. She can take them on and off herself. She's so proud of it.

DD was gifted a purple pair. I hide them or she won't wear anything else!
  • @embuzz247 - I watched one of my co-workers take a banana out of the fridge this morning, and I immediately thought of you! ahaha 
  • I usually love Starbucks but I can't stand the smell of that place right now!

@Embuzz247 did you know they have Croc stores??!?!?!?!!! Omg worst store ever! Step daughter loves them :/
  • I hate the slip in crocs, but I did get a decently cute pair of plain black croc flip flops. They are so comfy and durable:) keep in mind they look nothing like the slip ins. Gross!
  • rmj28rmj28 member

I have a coworker, a grown ass male coworker, who wears crocs every single day. He has them in every color and matches them to his shirts. Every. Single. Day.

Are you freaking KIDDING?! He needs help.
  • I loved my crocs, when gardening. But that was the only place ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • grkgdss00 said:

@embuzz247 - I watched one of my co-workers take a banana out of the fridge this morning, and I immediately thought of you! ahaha 

Hahaha!!!