June 2015 Moms

Daily Symptoms-Thursday 6/18

Good morning ladies! Pregnant or postpartum, what are your symptoms today?

Re: Daily Symptoms-Thursday 6/18

• Oddly sluggish this morning, I tried EPO for the first time last night (I'm 39+3 today) and hopefully that helps soften and efface my cervix a little more, planning on continuing until I go into labor. Wish I could have stayed home in bed but had to come to work this morning. :( How are all yall ladies feeling?
  • Loading the player...
  • ksimo6ksimo6 member
    Post partum....hemmroids. Ouch.
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• I think I've had a new surge of hormones because I just feel downright gross, my hair is oily, my skin is shining, I'm sweating, bloated. 39 weeks today. All over uncomfortable.
  • Feeling really out of it today...like im walking on a cloud its really weird and dont like it very much! Pelvis bones of course feel like they are breaking too!

Question for STM or anyone who has had stretchmarks...did u find anything to lighten them faster? Idc what it is i will try it!
  • @murlindzz that pic is PERFECTION lol It helps to hear other ladies are in the same boat. Though I feel i should zip it since I'm still only 38 +4 days... I'm bratty for wanting my baby by now. I need one of @Mellymar 's "patience young padawan" pics hahaha
  • Had contractions last night. I thought I was in labor because I never had Braxton hicks. Well that's what they were. My body tricked me.
  • @Mommaswizz glad to oblige. Tho I need that pic for myself right now, pretty bad. :-SS
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hahahaha Thank you @mellymar I know patience is running thin for all the remaining preggo ladies in J'15. We need some serious relief. I'm just praying this child doesn't make me go to past my due date. I'm afraid my psyche can't handle that kind of mind f*ck when I'm already this uncomfortable
  • contractions but not consistent :( 
  • @thenewmrsy YAY hopefully those contractions keep coming and I wish you the best of luck with VBAC :)
  • Thank you @rachelkaylene! I'm hoping...but I won't get my hopes up!! I've been having them for weeks but just a bit more consistent now, so ya never know I guess! :) I think I'll have a NST tomorrow at my appt so hopefully I'll still be having them then!

• @thenewmrsy fingers crossed for you!!!

:D

• ElRubyElRuby member
    Headache! I took a Percocet and Ibuprofen (800 mg) and it barely helped... This has lead to DS taking full advantage of my need for quiet all day (tablet has been in full use... Oh well you have to keep your sanity some how).... But the baby has been content with snuggles :)
  • Ugh. Had a bad nst today (heart atuff again)... So out of the blue... After sonogram.. Off to be induced. 7 houra later.. Finally get cirvidil, which for some reason hurt like a b!tch... Even Brought on a few tears :( right now... My symptom is CRAMPY. And m very unhappy about being stuck here. I wanted so badly to go naturally...

Good news is.. I'll have my son soon..
    But im super negative right now
  • mellymar said:

This morning I was wigging out. Like, mad stressing because I thought today they were going to decide to induce me tomorrow. But, they are going to wait until next Tuesday (we'll be induction twins @bbnmama2012!). Knowing its not happening *tomorrow* has helped my anxiety quite a bit and I'm a little more relaxed now. I'll probably be just as anxious on Monday, but that's Monday's problem, isn't it?
    Otherwise, I'm still being headbutted in my Virginia, which hurts a lot, and I'm tired as hell. But I just ate a huge lunch of taco bell, which was yummy, so I'm at least happy in that regard

Edited, spelling

Yay! We'll be anxious together at least.
  • Feeling pumped. Excited. Nervous. Freaked out. Tired. We will be induced tomorrow! Feeling a bit star struck, our baby boy will be here soon!! Trying to get some rest!!!!
  • devyns2nddevyns2nd member
    edited June 2015
    I thought it was BS but my stitches are itching! What are you supposed to do about a vaginal stitch itch?!?! It's so uncomfortable and it sounds horrible out loud. :((

ETA those dang emojis are small
  • devyns2nd said:

I thought it was BS but my stitches are itching! What are you supposed to do about a vaginal stitch itch?!?! It's so uncomfortable and it sounds horrible out loud. #:-S

Did they give you the dermoblast spray at the hospital? I didn't really need it for pain this go around but when those stitches started itching . . .spray then crap out of them, it works.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay ! Best of luck @magono20 & @barrakeata :D .. blessings mamas!