Trying to Get Pregnant

Two Faint Positive and One Negative

Lhix3Lhix3 member
edited June 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: Two Faint Positive and One Negative

• Lhix3 said:
    Hi! I need some input on what might be going on. Below is my story: 
    My husband and I have been trying to conceive since October 2014. I became pregnant with twins and went to the doctor to hear the heart beat at the end of December. At the time of the visit the doctor was not able to detect a heartbeat. I had a D & C on Jan 2, 2015. After the D & C it took some time to get my period regulated. I ended up having a 38 day cycle. Before I was a 28 day. My last period was on April 30-May 5th. I took an ovulation kit and got a positive on May 20th and 21st. On both of those days we had sex. I was expected to have a period on June 8th. Currently, I am 10 days with a missed period. On 06-17-2015 I got two faint positive pregnancy test (one clear blue - AM and one first response- PM). This morning I had a cheap dollar general test and got a negative. I have been having pregnancy symptoms, (Sore breast, fatigue, etc) Does this mean I am pregnant? How long would you wait before calling the doctor? Thank in advance for all your help! Any guidance would be appreciated. Wishing for baby dust :)
    Wait a few days and test again if AF doesn't show. It is against TOU to ask if you are pregnant. Clearly you should have read the guidelines and newbie thread at the top of the page. 

• Wait a few days and test again if AF doesn't show. It is against TOU to ask if you are pregnant. Clearly you should have read the guidelines and newbie thread at the top of the page. 
    Agreed. OP, have you not lurked at all?
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Are you temping? Do you know when you ovulated? How many DPO are you? 

Also, if you got a +, you're pregnant, congrats, move along to your birth month board.....
    TTC since 12/2014
  • Lhix3Lhix3 member
    Obviously my post was offensive to some. I clearly misunderstood this discussion board. I did not read the guidelines and newbie thread at the top of the page and apologize for offending anyone. I did not use the term "baby dust" to be offensive. Maybe I am being too sensitive but I looked to this for guidance and support. Some of the replies are very negative and hurtful. I just don't think this board is for me. 
  • juliehollz13juliehollz13 member
    edited June 2015
    Obviously my post was offensive to some. I clearly misunderstood this discussion board. I did not read the guidelines and newbie thread at the top of the page and apologize for offending anyone. I did not use the term "baby dust" to be offensive. Maybe I am being too sensitive but I looked to this for guidance and support. Some of the replies are very negative and hurtful. I just don't think this board is for me. 
    Um seriously? Read the rules & guidelines, they are there for a reason. "Oh hai, I don't care enough about this community to adhere to asinine rules that clearly don't apply to me. Am I pregnant? Yall are mean for not supporting me even though I don't care about yall & the board rules." That's what I got from you. ETA: I see @juliehollz13 supports you though.
    I sympathize with her doesn't mean I support her.
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• This is the perpetual drama. :-/ We should just as a block say, "Go to your BMB." There are always gonna be people in the app who dont read the thread at the top. And I was able to post without waiting 72 hours because my email was still good from three years ago...so anyone from the Knot might not be taking any lurking time. :-(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just take a deep breath, read through the rules & guidelines and don't take nasty comments personally. Trying to get pregnant can be one of the most challenging and confusing times so it's natural for everyone to get a little nasty at some stage. Good luck!

Btw, 2 positive tests are a pretty good sign that you're preggers, even if they're faint!
  • Lhix3 said:

Hey guys- she apologized and decided this wasn't the board for her.  I think we can all agree with her on that and move on.  Luckily, it sounds like she's pregnant so hopefully her BMB will be more to her liking.   
    Me : 29, Proposal Manager/SAHWM to two fur babies 
    Fiance : 30, Federal Government
    Wedding : Sept 16, 2016
    NTNP : May 2015
    TTC#1 : Sept 2015

• I understand this thread is done & OP is most likely pregnant-- but I was going to say-- just wait a week. You'll either get your period or a digital positive.

I've tried supporting internet randoms before. Even if you are nice, it's rare that anyone notices. Because you aren't telling them pretty little lies they want to hear then you are mean.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @MariahOBrien the only one name-calling here is you
    Triple LFAF IVF Cycle:

• Bump moms are literally worse than the meanest cyber bullies. Stop being nasty to everyone and chill OUT
    I'm sorry to say it but you won't win on here. I agree with you that sometimes they take their sarcasm to the next level - don't take it personally, just lurk and try to avoid commenting and if you see something out of line report it. It's against guidelines to harass or make fun of the original poster. If you want more encouraging (aka super hopeful, positive, slightly misguided) advice or don't mind the symptom spotting/am i pregnant questions go to www.thetwoweekwait.com, you're allowed to post pictures on there and do polls of whether or not the community thinks you're pregnant. It's not always productive but its fun lol. The ladies on here can be pretty uptight towards posters who are laid back about conceiving. Best of luck!
    It is against the TOU to post anything that "advertises or solicits business for products or services other than those that are offered and promoted on the Site."
    Ha! wow. There's plenty of people suggesting those that complain go to baby center. LOL. double standards
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

• kmcc14kmcc14 member
    @juliehollz13 so, how's all that reporting been going for you? We're still all here so no one here is doing anything against any rules. Looks like your posts are the only ones getting delete-worthy warnings. Telling someone "go pee on a stick" when they think they may be PG is not rude. What the hell else are we supposed to say to randoms? "Omg! Go take a test!!! You are totally PG! Squeeeee!!!"
    Yeah the BGs deleted that post real quick.  She has to have a couple warnings by now.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• juliehollz13juliehollz13 member
    edited June 2015
    Dont know how to deleted comments. Replying to the right people is harder than it looks
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

• @juliehollz13 so, how's all that reporting been going for you? We're still all here so no one here is doing anything against any rules. Looks like your posts are the only ones getting delete-worthy warnings. Telling someone "go pee on a stick" when they think they may be PG is not rude. What the hell else are we supposed to say to randoms? "Omg! Go take a test!!! You are totally PG! Squeeeee!!!"
    Yeah the BGs deleted that post real quick.  She has to have a couple warnings by now.
    The only comment of mine that got deleted is the one that mentioned the other site. The rest of my comment agreed with the other posters but mentioned that this site may not be good for people who are sensitive. I dont know what other comments of mine are "getting deleted" or what warnings i'm supposed to have but seems like some of you are holding a grudge over a post that happened a week ago. If that's how you roll, more power to you. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

• kmcc14kmcc14 member
    @juliehollz13 so, how's all that reporting been going for you? We're still all here so no one here is doing anything against any rules. Looks like your posts are the only ones getting delete-worthy warnings. Telling someone "go pee on a stick" when they think they may be PG is not rude. What the hell else are we supposed to say to randoms? "Omg! Go take a test!!! You are totally PG! Squeeeee!!!"
    The only comment of mine that got deleted is the one that mentioned the other site. The rest of my comment agreed with the other posters but mentioned that this site may not be good for people who are sensitive. I dont know what other comments of mine are "getting deleted" or what warnings i'm supposed to have but seems like some of you are holding a grudge over a post that happened a week ago. If that's how you roll, more power to you. 
    Are you a mobile user?  You would need to check your inbox.  Typically if you post something that Admin has to delete, you will get a warning.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I got that one. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

• Obviously my post was offensive to some. I clearly misunderstood this discussion board. I did not read the guidelines and newbie thread at the top of the page and apologize for offending anyone. I did not use the term "baby dust" to be offensive. Maybe I am being too sensitive but I looked to this for guidance and support. Some of the replies are very negative and hurtful. I just don't think this board is for me. 
    Um seriously? Read the rules & guidelines, they are there for a reason. "Oh hai, I don't care enough about this community to adhere to asinine rules that clearly don't apply to me. Am I pregnant? Yall are mean for not supporting me even though I don't care about yall & the board rules." That's what I got from you. ETA: I see @juliehollz13 supports you though.
    #shocked
  • Don't mind me, just came here to dish out some love tits...and apparently start my first post it...
    Me: 26  DH: 29
    Married since May 2013
    DS born July 2014
    TTC#2 since April 2015
    BFP on 7/2/2013