Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Slow rising HCG...does it mean I will loose my baby :(

Hello ladies,
I am new to this forum, and this is my first post, I just wish to find some reassurance here as I am starting to get quiet depressed :(
I live in a foreign country, without my family and friends close to me and only have my DH to take my frustration out to!
I am 6+4 weeks pregnant, first baby, and I won't have have my first MW appointment till the 9th of July.
I did two HCG test privately, as last month I had a CP and needed some peace of mind, however now I only feel worst, looks like my HCG is doubling every 4 days instead of 2-3 :(
5 weeks- 449 HCG
6 week- 1480 HCG
Is any of you had or having a similar experience? What was the outcome? It's just so nerve wracking....
Thank you so much for reading.
Happy pregnancies and healthy babies to you all xx

Re: Slow rising HCG...does it mean I will loose my baby :(

• Options
    It's hard to tell by week, but as long as it's close to doubling I'm sure you're fine. They made me test every other day, Monday, Wednesday and Friday and it wasn't always an exact double. When they gave me my first number, they told me not to Google it. Of course I did and some of the things I read made me think that it was low. It's nice to know what's going on, but it can also give you one more thing to worry about and be stressful! Did they check your progesterone, too? Just from what you posted, without exact dates, I wouldn't worry. Scratch that. I always worry, but I think your numbers look fine.