3rd Trimester
Options

Stay At Home Mommas!

Any advice or comments about being a stay at home mommy???

Thanks. 

Re: Stay At Home Mommas!

• Options
    Make sure you can afford to. Meaning, you should be totally banking YOUR current salary (or saving it for a nest egg/or paying down debt) and living exclusively off your husband's salary.

Don't think you can work from home/at home without childcare.

Research local mom groups/mommy & me classes/ etc. - you'll be thankful for the outting and seeing other moms/dads.
    Married July 2009, Rescue dog adopted September 2010, DS born June 2012
    Expecting LO2 in February 2016
    Ghost of MrsMuq
  • Options
    Get out of the house, make a routine and find a Mother's Day out program for a few hours a week if you can afford it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, our little girl is 3 and we are having another today! I am a SAHM and I love being able to spend everyday with my daughter. Depending what your husband does for a living can make it easier or harder on you. My husband is in law enforcement so, he is gone a lot, thankfully not for extended times, just really long and consecutive days. So because it's just her and I most of the time, I really try to keep her busy. We go to the park, library, zoo and now the pool and other things that are free. But we also have a little playgroup that we do a lot with. And I agree with the other moms about getting out of the house just you sometimes. I don't get to do it enough because of my husbands schedule, but I knew that going in. Good luck with your decision.