May 2015 Moms

Itchy belly

I had PUPPPs when I was pregnant. I'm 3 weeks post partum, the rash has gone away, but my belly is still really itchy. Is it because of the stretch marks healing now? Anybody else itchy?

Re: Itchy belly

• I'm three week postpartum too and I'm not itchy all the time but I find my stomach and boobs get really itchy especially during or after breastfeeding.... not really sure why but I just keep moisturizing hoping it will help and I also try not to wear a shirt (nursing bra only) when around the house or avoid pants sit higher on my belly around which seems to help!
  • I hope it's nothing, but that's how my rash started. Mine started on my stretch marks on my stomach and spread to my legs arms EVERYWHERE!!! I'm going to the doctors next week. I'm dying I'm itchy all the time!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had it. I'm almost 4 weeks pp. I'm still itching like crazy. My rash went away a few days after having my son. But I itch 24/7 and I noticed the rash has come back on my stretch marks and on my legs and arms a bit. Gonna talk to my doc at my 6 week pp appt.
  • Oh my gosh I really hope it is not starting to come back!