New Jersey Babies
Options

Newborn Photographer

Hello ladies, I'm looking for affordable newborn photographer recommendations. I'm ok with in our home or somewhere else as long as they have their own props. Babe is due Nov 30th so i'm sure its going to be a hectic holiday time for a lot of photographers. 

Re: Newborn Photographer

• Options
    dnhdnh member
    Little images 4d in Bayonne did my friends newborn pics, loved them. I just booked my maternity shoot there, can't wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options

BN~ Love Studio

www.ralaphotography.com

(also on Facebook as BN LOVe Studio)

She does weddings and babies and is amazing at both.  She photographed my wedding and has taken pictures of my brother's family.  She's already penciled us in for when our baby is born in December! 

BabyFruit Ticker TTC since 11/2011 Me: Hypothyroid & PCOS DH: 0% morphology IVF #1 - transfer on 4/2/14 BFP 4/11/14 beta 161 EDD: 12/19/14 It's a GIRL! AnaSophia (Sophie; Soph the Loaf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used Amanda Noelle Photography, she has the most AMAZING Newborn Photography!!! I highly recommend her, she has her own props (so many options!!) and is wonderful with the babies, she practices newborn safety with all her poses as well!
    https://www.amanda-noelle.com
  • Options
    I loved Sweet Little Smiles Photography! Shanna is absolutely amazing and patient and I would recommend her to anyone!
  • Options
    Hi there

I'm a new mom and a newborn photographer. I would love to photograph your little one. I'm based in Westchester and Manhattan but I travel all over!

Check out my website
    Www.goodrichfamilyphotography.com

Cheers, jane