Philadelphia Babies

Swarthmore/Media area Mom groups?

Hi All,

I'm a first time mom who will be giving birth in June.  I was wondering if any of you know of a mom's group in the Swarthmore/Media area?

Thanks!

Re: Swarthmore/Media area Mom groups?

• If not, let's make one! I'm in Swarthmore and am due in August. Also a first timer and would love to make some mom friends :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

August 2015 February Siggy Challenge: Valentine's Day Fail

• Hi I'm also a first time mom and due in July. I live in Wallingford. XoXo.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due in June also & would love to join a local mom group. Would anyone be up for some stroller walk meetups at Ridley Creek Park?
  • I do Fit4Mom Chestnut Hill/Plymouth meeting. It's a national franchise and there's also a branch Media/Havertown. The stroller workouts (all levels welcome!) cost money but at least in our franchise there's also a free "Moms Club" called Our Village that is open to anyone (not just people who work out with them). We do play groups and meet ups and Moms Nights Out.
    https://media.fit4mom.com/

There's also a national chain called MOMS Club (Moms Offering Moms Support). You can google and find if there's one local to you.
    https://www.momsclub.org/
  • I'm in Newtown square. I would love to meet new moms. My daughter will be 2 in july
  • Let's get something planned! I'm in Swarthmore and I'm due August 14th. I'm happy to meet up anywhere, from my area to Springfield, to Newtown Square...just looking forward to meeting other area moms :) My name is Sarah. sre823@gmail.com
  • Delcobaby.com offers alot of prenatal and postpartum moms resources including prenatal yoga, moms groups and breastfeeding support in Delaware County.
  • Hi ladies!  I'm due August 18th and live in Havertown.  I'd love to be involved in any Delco meetups. Keep me posted! 
  • Hi there, I was due on July 16 but my daughter was born on May 24. She's still in the NICU but is doing well and should be home soon. I'm in Drexel hill and would love to meet up.. XoXo - audrey0678@yahoo.com