March 2015 Moms
Options

Serious baby?

Does anyone else have a serious LO? She is 11.5 weeks and she will smile but doesn't smile very often. She will coo and "talk" to me but it takes a lot of work to get her to smile and its usually in the morning after she nurses. I am really the only person who can get her to smile too.

Answers

• Options
    Katiefilm1Katiefilm1 member
    edited June 2015
    My 11 week old baby girl is the same way! I figured once she finally cracked her first smile she'd be smiling all the time but unfortunately that's not the case. It takes a lot of work for me to get one out of her and it is also usually only in the morning. I thought I was the only Mom who has a baby like this!! She's very verbal but I haven't squeezed that many smiles out of her yet.
  • Options
    Oh my older daughter was the same. I don't think she really started laughing and smiling regularly until she was like six to eight months. She was SO SERIOUS. Haha. But now she's four and happy and energetic. Laughs all the time and smiles. Don't worry! Every baby develops differently. My little boy this time around is SUPER smiley. Makes me wonder how different they will be in personality. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay thanks ladies makes me feel better!!