Trouble TTC
Options

re-intro - I'm still here! (children mentioned)

Hi all,
I have been off these board for a while but I am back because there are so few people who understand what it is like to desperately want a child. DH and I have been TTC since September 2013 but benched since October 2014- DH's SA came back: azoospermia, and we went through a scary time after the endocrinologist found large masses in DH's testicular ultrasound. Thankfully the blood work came back normal, no cancer. 

Since then a lot has happened. DH changed careers (read: NO health insurance) and it has been a troubling time financially and otherwise. I'm not sure I can call it depression, but I am struggling. DH has been taking his meds but has not been to any follow up appointments (see above about insurance.) I have been trying to make changes in my life, doing yoga to help my stress and sadness ... and I've doing better the past six months or so as far as not obsessing over TTC (in some ways, being benched is a relief and there has been so much else to think about...) but in the past few weeks, my frustration over our lack of progress in the baby department has been resurfacing. 

I was at a birthday party today for a friend's one-year-old, holding my seven-month-old nephew, standing next to my best friend who was holding her two-month-old son, when a woman (who assumed the baby I was holding was mine) said, "How sweet, they're going to grow up together!" I felt like my heart broke.

I have a hard time keeping up with these boards but I hope to finally be an active member in this community (and not just a lurker) to give as well as receive support.

Thanks for listening.
Married 9.29.2012
TTC Since September 2013

Me: 29  DH: 29, congenital adrenal hyperplasia
dx: azoospermia
Treatment: DH on decadron.
Benched since Oct 2014

Re: re-intro - I'm still here! (children mentioned)

• Options
    Hi and welcome back!  I'm sorry about your loss of insurance, that had feel like a huge blow.  By any chance do you qualify for ACA insurance?  It's not great in my state but covers a few procedures and some meds... if you haven't already it might be worth looking into.

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

• Options
    Thank you for the welcome. I'm totally overwhelmed by the insurance thing but need to start digging in and doing my research. Thanks for the nudge to look into ACA!
    Married 9.29.2012
    TTC Since September 2013

Me: 29  DH: 29, congenital adrenal hyperplasia
    dx: azoospermia
    Treatment: DH on decadron.
    Benched since Oct 2014