June 2015 Moms
Options

Can the smell of nail polish harm my baby?

i gave birth on Tuesday making my baby girl almost a week old, and been dying to paint my nails at home than going to the nail salon, was wondering if the smell of nail polish can harm my newborn baby?

Answers

• Options

HA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~~~ EDD for Baby #2  6/28/15~~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Based on a quick Google search, (perhaps you were too sleep deprived to do your own. Personally, I just woke up from a nap, so I took care of that task for you.) I found that it is okay. If you're worried about it, open a window or make sure the room is well-ventilated. Avoid using acetone-based polish remover.

You're not new, but like I said, you may be a bit sleep deprived. Just a friendly reminder that there are already established threads so you can ask questions. They're great for organizing purposes. And as women who are new moms and those who are late in our pregnancy, organization is a GREAT thing.
  • Options
    I think Google would be more helpful. If this was my question I would have just asked dr. Google hes the smartest feller I know.
  • Options
    you would think with a baby now, you would have a "life".. Disturbing
  • Options
    If it bothers you, it bothers the baby. It's an awful smell that deprives the room of clean air & can make you dizzy. You have to think in the best interest of your child now. Just do it elsewhere where baby can't smell it. It's really not that hard to figure out.
  • Options
    CuijCuij member
    Yes. It causes Autism
  • Options
    CPS might come