August 2014 Moms
Options

Please take a second to read this. I too have a son the same age as this sweet baby. I

I am sure any little bit helps. I cannot imagine how this mothers heart aches. I came across her link from a local moms group and my heart is making me share her story. Please do the same.
https://www.gofundme.com/gunnarslittleheart

Re: Please take a second to read this. I too have a son the same age as this sweet baby. I

• Options
    luv4LOluv4LO member
    Thanks for sharing. I find myself becoming consumed reading about these little ones and their struggles so early in life.  It sure hits homes when you have a LO around the same age.  
  • Options
    Lovelygirl14Lovelygirl14 member
    edited June 2015
    Yes, my heart just aches for that mama. Our sons were born just days apart. I find my self looking for updates on his condition. I came across her link from another local moms group. One of her updates she was writing about how she wasn't able to hold him for is month. I just wept. I hope they reach their goal on go fund me site. The burden of bills and daily living expenses on top of what they are already experiencing must be tough
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD had to have a VSD repair and if it was not for our local churches I would have been able to stay in Boston with her when she had he surgery. I am praying for this family.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker