Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

So Much Gas

my LO is 6 mo adjusted age 4 mo. She has struggled with colic and gas since she was born. We give her gas drops daily, and 1.5 oz of apple juice in her bottle since prune was too harsh. We recently started solid food and that is only making it worse. Any help or suggestions to ease her pain?

Re: So Much Gas

• Options
    My 4 year old was a preemie, born at 25 weeks. She also struggled with constipation. We had to fortify my breastmilk with high calorie formula, worsening her constipation. We mixed prune juice with her milk once a day. Also, stay away from rice cereal and oatmeal, which can contribute to constipation. Stick with high fiber fruits and vegetables. Unfortunately, her constipation didn't resolve until age 1 when she switched to cows milk.
  • Options
    bunnyabunnya member
    Maybe ask her doctor about starting infant probiotics. I don't know what else to suggest. I've heard it can help.
    Me 26 DH 31. Off oral contraception since 1/2012. Actively TTC # 1 since 4/2012. CD3 bloodwork, hsg normal 6/2013. SA performed 7/2013 - low count, low motility. First RE appointment 9/4/2013. Were told SA not good enough for IUI. Repeat SA and additional bloodwork ordered. RE suggests DH see a urologist. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e32d9/thumb.png
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you tried gripe water? It helped with us. We had to switch to Soy formula with DD4 bc of her gas hurting her early on.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg