September 2015 Moms
Options

Bit of a chat anyone?

Re: Bit of a chat anyone?

• Options

@LaurenNewph awww bless you for taking the time out to ask.

Mums being discharged tomorrow. :-)

Thank you my luv, for thinking of us. xx

Yay! So glad your mum is better!
  • Options
    @LaurenNewph awww bless you for taking the time out to ask. Mums being discharged tomorrow. :-) Thank you my luv, for thinking of us. xx
    That's amazing news!!! I hope everything continues to improve with her :) .
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @princesspiper thanks Hun. :)

Seriously you ladies proper helped me through that difficult time with your humorous stories and some not so, tales. You kept my mind from wandering too far and thinking the worst which was my intention when I posted.

Sooo to all you lovelies who did post on this thread, your BOSS, thank you.

Please carry on! Love it :-)
  • Options
    str13str13 member
    That's amazing @mybabynumber2 !! Hurray!!

Had to spend 8 hours in observation yesterday after a fainting spell yesterday where I did a belly flop!!! Boo!! All's well, but I feel so pooped today. Like I ran a marathon and lost a fight afterwards!! Luckily work is taking it easy on me today! Thank you Jesus!!
  • Options

@LaurenNewph awww bless you for taking the time out to ask.

Mums being discharged tomorrow. :-)

Thank you my luv, for thinking of us. xx

:-) so glad she's doing well! Here's to a continued recovery! Glad we could all help you out!
  • Options
    @LaurenNewph awww really that meant a lot.

It's been a long 24 days believe me, and yes I've got a few more grey hairs from it, but all turned out well, thank god. You ladies have been wonderful :-)
  • Options
    @mybabynumber2 - so glad to hear!! That makes me feel all the joy you're probably feeling.
  • Options
    Mehilovna said:

@mybabynumber2 - so glad to hear!! That makes me feel all the joy you're probably feeling.

@Mehilnova thank you sweetie, I am OVER THE MOON right now. :-) x
  • Options

Guys! I just made the most awesome spaghetti! With fresh pasta, nom nom nom!!!

Am, how'd the BBQ turn out?

@princesspiper That looks soooo good!

BBQ was ace, I'm stuffed like a chicken right now and in need of my bed, meat sweats hahaha ;-) xx
  • Options
    @mybabynumber2 I'm soooo happy for u! Hope she feels much better! Keeping u n mom in my prayers n thoughts :)
  • Options
    Mmm.. meat sweats. I need me some of those. Totally picking up some steaks on the way home from work, now. You gals are the best (and worst) thing for my cravings!!
  • Options
    This morning, I had Cap'n Crunch and sausage dip for breakfast. Also, I had sausage dip (ground sausage, cream cheese and a can of Ro-Tel) for last night's dinner and today's lunch.

Sometimes I think about these bad food habits and worry how I will break them after delivery. Then I open my fridge...
  • Options
    I'm having graham crackers with marshmallow creme... Heaven!
  • Options

This morning, I had Cap'n Crunch and sausage dip for breakfast. Also, I had sausage dip (ground sausage, cream cheese and a can of Ro-Tel) for last night's dinner and today's lunch.

Sometimes I think about these bad food habits and worry how I will break them after delivery. Then I open my fridge...

That sausage dip sounds boss! ;)
  • Options
    barrelocarolbarrelocarol member
    edited June 2015
    I need marshmallow cream!!!

I get the most of my exercise going back and forth to the grocery store.
  • Options
    I tripped and fell the other day. I don't know how it happened. I saw the big branch on the trail and thought, I better be careful not to trip, and then I did.
  • Options
    lolad5lolad5 member
    I just ate four cookies and a glass of milk with no shame. I can feel baby kick and move around. I love it when the baby reacts to things I eat or drink. :D
  • Options
    lolad5lolad5 member
    @rholbrook7 holy cow that looks horrible and so painful. Are you okay? Leg bruises are the worst. They seem to get more ugly as time goes on.
  • Options

I tripped and fell the other day. I don't know how it happened. I saw the big branch on the trail and thought, I better be careful not to trip, and then I did.

Ouch! Neosporin & bandaids! X_X
  • Options

Oooh that's looks painful! Your trail of thought made me laugh out loud, sorry, just the same thing I'd think... Don't trip, don't trip and then bam, you trip!

Hope it gets better soon! :-)
  • Options
    See you on the other side, love! Chin up. Xx
  • Options
    J0C0TXJ0C0TX member
    @ PrincessPiper - why did mybabynumber2 get banned? 
  • Options
    joco said:

@ PrincessPiper - why did mybabynumber2 get banned? 

Wondering the same thing! I've never read a nasty thing from her!
  • Options
    This banning thing sucks! And I can't quite follow the rational behind which users they kick off :( 
  • Options
    This will be my only post on the topic.

Unfortunately, there is always going to be a troll lurking (this is the internet after all), and the best advice is not to engage in repetitive, continuous posts, as someone is sure to be reported and banned, as we have seen time and time again. This isn't limited to our BMB (though I am truly happy to be a S15 mom), and will continue to be problematic even after we've had our babies and moved on. To keep the peace, let's just move on from this ordeal, and focus on what's really important; these amazing little babies we are creating! It really doesn't matter how each person celebrates and prepares for the birth of their child, what matters is that they do what is the best for them, and their expanding family.
  • Options
    Wow, what an ordeal. She'll be back.. Aaanyway, i agree @PrincessPiper - lets get back to the positives, shall we? Graham crackers and marshmallow cream? Damn you, ladies! I just went to the store for steak, now im going back for Jetpuff. (I already have a stash of chocolate graham crackers..mmmm)
  • Options
    Mehilovna said:

Wow, what an ordeal. She'll be back.. Aaanyway, i agree @PrincessPiper - lets get back to the positives, shall we? Graham crackers and marshmallow cream? Damn you, ladies! I just went to the store for steak, now im going back for Jetpuff. (I already have a stash of chocolate graham crackers..mmmm)

I ate an entire sleeve of graham crackers with JetPuff yesterday. I normally HATE marshmallows!!!
  • Options
    I had a delicious treat the other day... Ritz cracker with peanut butter and marshmallow cover in chocolate! Mmmmmm
  • Options

I had a delicious treat the other day... Ritz cracker with peanut butter and marshmallow cover in chocolate! Mmmmmm

My jaw literally dropped.. that. sounds. amazeballs
  • Options
    lolad5lolad5 member
    I like crunchy cheetos with peanut butter.
  • Options
    Ooh-ho-oh, we're talking weird cravings?! Here we go. Raspberry sorbet and trader joes cheese twist breadsticks. *dies*
  • Options
    lolad5lolad5 member
    @Mehilovna together? Like French fries and a chocolate shake?
  • Options
    I wanted French toast. Soooooo....

I mixed Butter Pecan coffee creamer, eggs, sour cream and raspberries together and poured it over frozen waffles.

It's in the oven now and I have no idea what I'm in for. I'll update you ladies in mere minutes!
  • Options
    Sooooo, since we're on the topic of food and deliciousness... I just binge ate pizza for breakfast. Great- except that being 5'1" means that my average sized baby has crushed my lungs and stomach somewhere up around my esophagus so I can't really catch a breath or safely burp. 

And...that's about all for now...
  • Options
    I haven't been eating a lot of sweets lately but for a dinner party I recently made a lemon pound cake layered with mixed berry/cherry sauce and white chocolate ganache whipped cream. I think it was the the most amazing thing I've ever put in my mouth in the history of ever.

**TW**
    Me & DH: 32
    Married 2013
    Kiddo #1: Sept 2015
    BFP: 1/19, EDD: 9/30

"I'm having fruit salad for dinner. Well, it's mostly just grapes, actually. Ok all grapes. Fermented grapes. Fine, I'm having wine for dinner."
  • Options
    @barrelocarol that's so very Foodnetwork! Can't wait to hear how it was!
  • Options
    @lolad5 - yes, together. And man, is it delicious. I'll admit, it was a stoner moment i had in high school...hahaha, but it was good then, and i tried it again last week as a pregger craving and BAM- instant binge. My DH even had some. Lol!
  • Options
    I ate flaming hot Cheetos and watermelon yesterday. Together. It was amazing.
  • Options
    I've been getting random fast food cravings (horrible I know), but seriously... McDonald's nuggets dipped in their honey, yes, pure honey, it's to DIE FOR. =P~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"