Pregnant after a Loss

First US on Thursday- anxious!

We found out that I miscarried at this point last time. I'm pretty nervous about it to say the least.

I feel like my symptoms have faded a lot. The last time I felt really nauseous was over a week ago. I've had mild random cramps. Last time I had similar cramps but they were a little more frequent. I didn't bleed at all last time and I haven't this time either.

I'm just preparing myself in case it happens again.

Re: First US on Thursday- anxious!

• I had a missed miscarriage, too and always have some level of anxiety with ultrasounds. I always ask the tech to confirm that everything is O.K. right away, then I look. If it makes you feel better, I'm 24 weeks this week and had way more cramps this time. My symptoms fluctuated, too. I even went to my doctor's once because I didn't "feel pregnant" anymore. Just be patient with yourself and if you need reassurance, then go get it. This was a new doctor for me, but after I explained my anxiety due to my loss she was understanding and offered to key me come in any time I "needed" it. Good luck on Thursday!
  • Just want to send you some positive thoughts that things go well on Thursday!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck @MandersLuv17 on Thursday. We are US buddies. I go in at 1. I can't wait.
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • @bredoll I go in at 10 Central time- keep me posted!! I'll be thinking about you!
  • Thoughts and prayers to you honey! I'm in the same boat (practically verbatim!) my first US is this Friday too, FX for a positive result for you:)
  • @MandersLuv17 Baby was too little to get a good measurement but could be anywhere from 5+5 to 6+1 and heart rate was 117. She was surprised that it was that fast. Everything is looking good. I go back on 6/29 to recheck growth and the HR. How was your appointment?
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • We saw the heartbeat!! We couldn't hear anything, just see, but that's all I needed! The baby's length was consistent with how far along I am according to the ultrasound tech, but the doctor still needs to go over everything.

I didn't drink enough water so the tech left the room to let me finish my water bottle. As soon as he left, I started feeling really nauseous, and just threw up EVERYWHERE! I didn't make it anywhere near the trash can or toilet. It definitely lightened the mood as we were pretty nervous and it kind of reassured me since nausea is always a good sign.

I'm only 8 weeks so I know I'm still not out of the woods. I feel a lot better but I'll feel better I think in about a month.

@ZoeSchmidt I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!