North Carolina Babies

Triangle area FTMs that haven't started on the nursery?

Hey ladies,
I'm in Chapel Hill, 42yo FTM (surprise!) with a little girl in the oven-due October 4.  Haven't started on my nursery yet and just wondering what theme you guys are going with.  So excited!

Re: Triangle area FTMs that haven't started on the nursery?

• kedbachkedbach member
    we are just doing pink and lots of girlie fabrics (Lilly Pulitzer) vs. a theme!
  • We're thinking muted fairy garden...nothing too crazy, but light greens, whites, pinks, etc.  A little whimsical.
  • Loading the player...
  • Lilac and lavender..princess and the frog maybe
  • Hadn't started since we don't know what we are having yet. My husband wants cars for a boy. I generally want zoo animals! So I guess I can force it if it's a girl. We both like the color green so I guess we can start there with the basics! Love to see everyone's rooms when done =)
  • audobsovicaudobsovic member
    edited June 2015
    I think we should all post pics once we're done...give others inspiration :)  Or even post other nursery pics we've seen and liked!
  • We finished!  The TV show I work on actually did it for us at the last minute since we couldn't find a couple in the timeframe we needed !!!  It's so beautiful.  Enchanted garden theme...not the light muted colors we thought we'd use, but a lovely bold pink and green and silver wallpaper and best of all, a star ceiling!  She's one lucky little baby :)