July 2015 Moms
Options

Due July 4th!!

FTM.....i went into preterm labor at 33 weeks. Luckily they calmed down the contractions, put me on bed rest, and sent me on my way. Well, we have made it to 36weeks 4days! Baby has dropped down and there is 1 1/2cm left in length for my cervix. He went from measuring 3weeks small to measuring a few days ahead. Doctor has given the all clear for delivery whenever it may happen!!! July 4th may turn into some time in June! How's everyone else doing? Are you as ready as myself to meet your new little one?

Re: Due July 4th!!

• Options
    I'm due 7/4 also. I'm prepared as far as material things are concerned, however I'm hoping to make to my due date at least.
  • Options
    Due July 4th and being induced at 39 wks due to high BP (unless he comes on his own before then)! I'm also a FTM so the thought of inducing kind of shocked and scared me at first! Looks like I will have a late June baby also. He was measuring 6.11 at 36 wks so looks like he'll be maybe around 8 ibs so I'm good! It's getting close!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im due July 3rd and will be induced by 39 weeks if he's not already born because of GD. He's measuring a week and a half ahead. Been feeling a lot of pressure down there yesterday and today so I'm hoping for next week when I'm 38 weeks :-)