TTC after 35

Grad Checkin 6/09/2015

Congratulations on our new grads!!  It looks like the board is on a roll... :-)     Looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing.

PLEASE

NOTE:  This post is for people who have posted on TTC>35 and have
become pregnant and moved on from this board.  IF you are still TTC
please refrain from posting any updates to this thread and only respond
to our graduates.  TTC>35 updates for current members are posted
weekly on Wednesday. Please post your updates on that thread.

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

Re: Grad Checkin 6/09/2015

• Hey Everyone :-)

So I actually decided to get Betas done last week and they came back good. They pretty much doubled from 1692 to 3206 from last Wednesday to Friday. My doctor didn't ask me to go in for any more so I am now just waiting around until the 26th when we get to do the ultrasound. As far as symptoms I've just been really tired and yesterday my boobs were super sore but that's about it. Im 5 weeks today so I don't anticipate morning sickness for at least another week.

I guess Im feeling more hopeful this time around just based on my betas, but then again I didn't get any done last time until I was post 7 weeks and already expecting a loss so who knows really. Anyway, today is a good day :-)

• Wow @rspalding001 your betas are so much higher than mine. Well I'm still waiting for my second but my one from Friday is half of yours from Wednesday. And we have the same due date. I wonder if I O'd later than I thought. Well we will see. I did second beta today so hopefully they will call tomorrow but it will probably be Thursday.
    No symptoms here other than crazy bloating and constipation.
    Still haven't told DH, I will after I get the next betas back. I was going to wait till Father's Day but it's sooooo hard to keep this to myself.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Loading the player...
  • Cautiously optimistic here as well, first beta at 4w1 or 2 days was 351, progesterone only 14.2, going back tomorrow to see if they go up. First ultrasound not until July 8th. Actually, my husbands birthday so I'm really hoping for good news. Also no symptoms, just constipated and exhausted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @hooligans4 I wouldn't worry too much about the number as long as it doubles. I'm pretty sure the range for what is normal is pretty wide. Also I wasn't temping... Just doing OPKs so I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated either and could be earlier than I thought ;)