July 2015 Moms

Getting induced 37 weeks!

hi mommies! I am not going to be a part of the July club...I am going to be induced tomorrow!! I'm getting induced because baby has IUGR and isn't gaining weight well inside so the docs want to take him out now so they can help him more. We are checking into the hospital Wednesday evening and starting cervidil to help ripen the cervix and then pitocin starts at 6 am Thursday morning! Could be a long process from the sounds of it, and there is a 50/50 chance of c-section. It really just depends on how baby responds to labor and if he will tolerate it. Please any thoughts and prayers are welcome for my little one! I just really want a healthy and happy little boy!! We are hoping that his health issues are minor after birth and he doesn't have to stay too long in the NICU. Good luck to all the other mommies out there especially anyone with complications with pregnancies. I hope that you and your babies are doing well and I pray for everyone on here to have a safe and (relatively!!) easy labor!

Re: Getting induced 37 weeks!

• Good luck to you and your wee man! Hoping for a quick and happy labour and delivery! And that baby boy hopefully is bigger in size then they think so that he doesn't have to stay long!! T&P :)
  • My cousin was induced at 37 weeks due to the same thing with her little guy and she did end up with a emergency c-section but little man was actually 6lb 2oz and didn't need any NICU time! They spent 5 days in the hospital but he was able to stay in the room with her and her Husband. FX the induction goes well an your little one will surprise you with no needed NICU time!
        BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• Loading the player...
  • Many thoughts and prayers. Good luck and I hope you get to hold your little bundle of joy soon :)
  • T&P hope everything goes well!
  • Hope everything goes well! This might be me next week Wednesday! :)
  • T&P! My sil had her baby at 37 weeks for the same reason. Baby girl was 4lb7oz but didn't need any nicu time they only stayed in hospital 3 days. She did have a c-section but baby was breech.
  • Good luck!!!  wishing you a quick delivery and a very healthy baby boy!
  • Prayers sent up for you and baby boy! Btw, u don't have to leave us! Pls keep us posted on your L&D, and recovery!
  • Good luck .. You and baby are in my prayers
  • I will definitely be updating everyone and post a picture when he is out and we are a little bit settled!!
  • mers90mers90 member
    Good luck! I hope everything goes perfectly at the end!
  • Thoughts and prayers for you. Good luck and sending you positive vibes. I too will have to get induced at 37 weeks.
  • Good luck and positive thinking that everything will be ok is my best advice. Will be praying for you and your baby!
  • Good luck with your little man and yourself hope everything goes as planned or better T&P your way
  • I just found out I will also be induced for the same thing for my daughter in two weeks so I will also not be a Juky mommy after all. Good luck to you and baby!
  • Awww good luck >:D< t&p for you and your baby!!