September 2015 Moms

Frequent FARTs???

i'v been farting all day, and it smell so badly that even me myself i feel the stink, i dont feel like pooping and it keep coming, any1 on the same lane? @24wks5dys

Re: Frequent FARTs???

• Yes for a couple days here and there this week lol I feel gross 27 w 6 d
  • They're terrible! I went through a thing of super smells about 2 weeks ago and today I had worst gas pains ever!!! But it was causing my whole stomach to tighten up. I had to call out of my 2nd job this afternoon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ive had the same problem lol
  • Haha welcome to pregnancy. Has happened each time with me. Makes you feel so lady like! ;) good news it goes away after the baby is born haha
  • Lol I've been out and about and noticed that they are silent but deadly so I have to move around a lot. I try to blame my dog but there is only so much my SO believes
  • Love this! I'm not alone! Lol. I was away this weekend and just watching a movie with my boyfriend and his mom's fiancé, basically my boyfriend step dad, and I just breathed out and huge loud one slipped out! I was so embarrassed I went to bed! My boyfriend thought it was hilarious.
  • Thank God am not alone, now i feel like am in the club then, pregnancy journey, here we are
  • I keep letting them out when I sneeze. I keep forgetting to clench my butt cheeks when I sneeze!

I don't like those little squeaky ones that escape without my knowledge.
  • Love this thread! LOL! I just let 'em rip (unless I'm at work or around strangers..haha) I have an old magnet on my fridge that says "I'd rather fart and feel the shame than not fart and feel the pain" and I'm totally living by those words! :)
  • I'm constanly blaming mine on my toddler. And then my eldest will call me out, "That was YOU mom!" Or occasionally he'll think it's my husband. I just laugh!
  • 27 weeks today and its constant and has been for a few weeks!
  • I blame the dog. The upside is that the dog now eats all natural grain free food.