January 2015 Moms

Vaccinations schedule

My lo is almost 19 weeks and was scheduled for his second round of vaccinations this week. I recently had to drop my work hours below full time because my babysitter was no longer reliable. That is besides the point. I lost my insurance for me and my lo and I had to cancel the appointment. Does anyone know if you can let too much time pass between shots? I'm working on getting insurance, but it might be a few more weeks. Thank you for any information you have on this.

Re: Vaccinations schedule

• GwalksGwalks member
    I asked my doctor about a longer period between vaccines cause we will be traveling. She didn't seem too concerned. If it is only a few weeks I wouldn't sweat it.
  • When I took my LO to the pediatrician last week there was another mom in the office that declined vaccinations, she said that vaccinations where much cheaper, almost free at the health department. So you could try there until you get health insurance.
  • Loading the player...
  • Some people purposefully expand the time in which they are given, if they even vaccinate their child at all. It is deffinitly okay and your little one gets to avoid the pain and toxins for a little longer, which can only be positive.