June 2015 Moms
Options

Mama is tired and ready...Baby is being stubborn!!!

Today is my due date, and me and DH are ready to meet our little miracle. But at the last Dr appointment I wasn't very far progressed. This miracle baby of ours seems perfectly content on staying inside and chilling for as long as possible. Seeming very stubborn. I can feel contractions off and on. And our LO is pushing down some, but obviously not enough. I've tried walking, squats, and a few other things to try to help speed up the process a little bit. But nothing is working. I'm trying to stay patient, but we are so ready to hold our LO that it's hard to stay patient. And with this LO being our 1st, we're even more anxious then what we should be. Plus I don't see my Dr again until Wednesday. I have to wonder if the impatience ever wears off though....... :-w
OUR FAMILY is a circle of LOVE!
TOGETHER we are UNBREAKABLE!
FAMILY is FOREVER!
Anniversary
There's a RAINBOW of HOPE after EVERY STORM!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
And a POT-OF-GOLD at the END of EVERY RAINBOW!

Re: Mama is tired and ready...Baby is being stubborn!!!

• Options
    KreslaKresla member
    Haha I'm almost at 38 weeks and my two terms have been met. I basically needed baby to stay in past this last weekend due to many social occasions that I wanted to take part of. I also needed baby to stay in until we received our car seat in the mail (I know it's late but I was waiting for my completion discount to combine and save 30% on the car seat/jogger stroller combo). Both terms are met so now I'm sitting here wondering when baby will come. I'm already 1 cm dilated and baby has pushed way forward in a span of a week. My next appointment is Thursday. I know baby decides when to show up but I wonder when that will be. I'm hoping Father's Day :)
  • Options
    I can empathize! My due date was yesterday and LO isn't here yet! I want to hold her so badly and I pretty much burst into tears when I see other babies. I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced but I've made this progress very slowly. My next appointment is also Wednesday and I have an induction scheduled for June 17th... It seems like it's forever away.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @megtyrrell My c section is scheduled for the 17th! Maybe our babies will share birthdays :)
  • Options
    Feel the same way even though my due date isn't for 2 more weeks (june22) I've gotten so impatient about meeting her I have been sitting at 3 cm and 90% for 3 weeks but she is practically fully dropped but no contractions so I am right there with you
  • Options
    jduggsjduggs member
    Same here, was due Sat, but nothing. Was at 4cm and 70% at Thursday's appt....
    Never wanted to feel pain, but at least to know there's some progress being made?
    Here's to hoping we're all meeting our babies soon!

• Options
    My due date is tomorrow and it's nice to see I am not the only one feeling this way
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat! Went to L&D this weekend thinking my water broke. (Large gush of fluid that soaked my undies & pants). Dr insisted I go because of my GBS status. Turns out water did not break, but I was contracting every 2 to 3 minutes and was 1cm dilated and 40% effaced. Sent home to labor until the contractions got worse. After a night of painful contractions, I managed to sleep for an hour and woke up with no contractions. =( Everything just stopped. I cried most of the morning yesterday. I'm so done and I was so excited to finally meet my little sweet girl. We were really bummed and disappointed. I'm 38+22 today, so at least it's getting closer to that special day.

Told DH it's like when we were trying to get pregnant and you take that test and your trying not to get your hopes up and then it says "Not Pregnant". It just takes away hope for a moment. But at least we all know that at the end of this journey we DO have a baby to love, kiss, & hold. Keep your spirits up ladies! We are all almost there.
  • Options
    I can completely relate! DS was due six days ago and doesn't seem like he wants to come out anytime soon. Part of me wants him to come on his own but there's no telling when that would be, so I'm being induced tomorrow morning.

On the plus side, I get to spend one more day with DD and I get to make sure my legs & armpits are shaved prior to going into the hospital. DD was born in December and I can assure you I was one hairy beast at the hospital with her. LOL :D
  • Options
    I'm definitely glad i'm not in this impatience boat alone. And I definitely get the not being able to make proper plans bit too. But I agree, we all have that LO at the end of the rainbow now, we just have to wait a little longer. :x
    OUR FAMILY is a circle of LOVE!
    TOGETHER we are UNBREAKABLE!
    FAMILY is FOREVER!
    Anniversary
    There's a RAINBOW of HOPE after EVERY STORM!
    And a POT-OF-GOLD at the END of EVERY RAINBOW!