Pregnant after a Loss
Options

5+4 and symptoms fading

hi ladies,

I had a Previous MC at 6+4 in March where all my symptoms seemed to fade at 6 weeks.

I'm now 5+4 and my symptoms seem to have gone again..... Really worried it's happening again

Re: 5+4 and symptoms fading

• Options
    Are you bleeding? I've learned, after self induced panic attacks, that symptoms aren't reliable. Can you call your doctor and tell them that you're concerned, get worked in? I've done that before because I "didn't feel pregnant" and was worrying myself sick. Thinking of you!
  • Options
    No no cramps or bleeding.

My boobs still feel fuller.

I have a doctors appointment on the 4th June. That's the earliest they could fit me in.

What did the doctors do when you went? Did it reassure you that all was well?

I just feel this can't be right can it?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm the same way!!! No nausea just bloated, no soreness in my breasts just fullness. It has me spinning. Saw my dr today and he basically said well isn't that nice to feel great this time?! Ummmm ya when you put it that way. But I'm still freaked out!
  • Options
    Oh hun I know it's scary isn't it!
    Fingers crossed our little beans are sticky and start showing us some signs that they are growing strong soon!
  • Options
    Every pregnancy really is different, don't stress yourself out. I know easier said than done. With my DD my only symptom was fatigue and she was a completely uncomplicated pregnancy, with my loss, I had every symptom in the book.
  • Options
    Sorry, I just saw this. The app sucks on my phone. Here's my email if you ever have a question or need to talk to someone who can relate:

PlainJane19792001@gmail.com

The nurse let me come in that day, I hung up the phone and drove straight there. I didn't wait in the waiting room, I just went right back to her (the nurse's) office and she had me sit on their second waiting room (with other people). When they had an opening, she had a tech sneak me in and did a quick "baby check" ultrasound just to see the heartbeat. They printed me out one picture, probably just to help me relax and I went home!

You're almost there, to the 4th, but my friend from college used to go to the hospital for "fetal monitoring." I'm not sure if it was her insurance or not, but they never charged her. If you like your doctor, then when you go in on Thursday be honest with them about your anxiety. I stayed crying on the phone that day with my nurse. Ask if there are days or times that the doctor isn't in. My nurse said that those are easy days to work patients in for things like ultrasounds that don't need the doctor. Thinking of you and I hope you're building up O.K! If you shoot me an email, I can tell you all of my crazy from my boobs being less sensitive to my bump looking smaller... You'll laugh.
  • Options
    It's the 4th- is everything ok?
  • Options
    sometimes I wish I could prove the doctors wrong, that I CAN carry a baby... I feel like I let myself and my beau down every time I miscarry, it's like I just let the life slip through my fingers. Right now I'm at five weeks, with my fourth pregnancy, but my breasts seem less sore, and I was more nauseous a week ago than I am today..
    I understand your sadness and frustration, I want my little one to stay inside me. I hate looking at other expectant women, it's too much too bear sometimes. Blessings and prayers to you that this time around you will have a viable pregnancy. You deserve it all and more. God bless you
  • Options
    Hi all. Well I thought I'd update. Since this post I have had nausea and a lot of other pregnancy symptoms so it just proves they can come and go!
    I'm booked in for an ultrasound this morning because I've had some pain so they want to check all is ok. I should be around 7 weeks today and had no bleeding at all so fingers and toes crossed that all is well in there xxx
  • Options
    Praying for you that all turns out well!