February 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change

For those changing weeks today...

EDD/weeks:

Baby size (what fruit):

Symptoms:

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor activity?

Re: Monday Ticker Change

• Options
    EDD/weeks: 2-1-16 / 6 weeks

Baby size (what fruit): sweet pea

Symptoms: gassy, tired, some light brown spotting

Rants/Raves: After spotting yesterday and what I thought were cramps, I had a meltdown and spent an hour crying in bed. But, the spotting's gotten lighter now, hasn't turned red or even pink, and I think the cramps were/are actually gas pains. So... ok for now.

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor activity? Drinking? Ha ha ha. Seriously, though, I do love hanging out with some friends, enjoying a good Biergarten. But since that's currently off the table, I like camping, hiking, walking the dog, kayaking, swimming... none of which I've been able to do with my stupid broken foot.
    Me 37, DH 37
    Married since 4/2004
    DS born 1/20/16, Graeme
  • Options

EDD/weeks: 2/1/16 week 6

Baby size (what fruit): sweet pea

Symptoms: round ligament pain, fatigue, nausea, lower back pain and huge food aversion

Rants/Raves: I'm just tired. We are renovating our new house and need to be moved in before the end of the month. My DS turns 2 on Father's Day and my husband will be working the rest of this month straight so we have a ton of planning, packing and partying to do and all I want is to sleep.

I love to lay out on a blanket and read! I also like to throw a football around.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/weeks: Either Feb 4 or Feb 8. I'm going with the 8th right now because that's based on LMP and how we scheduled my first appointment. That makes me 5 weeks today!

Baby size (what fruit): Apple Seed

Symptoms: Boobs hurt so bad and have definitely increased in size. Trying to find a single bra in my wardrobe that doesn't make it worse is my life's goal right now. Also starving. And took a two hour nap yesterday.

Rants/Raves: I have an interview for a promotion at work tomorrow! Excited and nervous!

Drinking cocktails on the patio :) I'm actually not much of an outdoorsy person.
  • Options
    EDD/weeks: 2/15, 4 weeks

Baby size (what fruit): Poppy seed!

Symptoms: Cramping and a few dizzy spells.

Rants/Raves: I took another pregnancy test this morning, because I'm crazy.  Well, that and I'm only just now "late" for my period.

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor activity? I'll go with a couple of the PPs - drinking around a fire pit in the late evening.  I also love talking DS for walks and bike rides.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    I'm supposed to be Saturday but I keep missing my ticker change. 
    EDD/weeks: 2/6/15, 5 weeks

Baby size (what fruit): Appleseed

Symptoms: omg the bewbs. Just when I think they can't possibly hurt any more, I wake up the next day proving myself wrong. plus minor cramping and fatigue

Rants/Raves: My mom's mouth is out of control. She has told like 20 people already. STFU MOM

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor activity? camping (TMI: we conceived while camping) and hiking/walking with DH
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks: 6 weeks! WOO!

Baby size (what fruit): Aww, a sweet pea. :)

Symptoms: My body is just in that weird fragile state where if I get BARELY too hungry/hot/tired, I feel so sick. I had bad MS with my last pregnancy so I'm just waiting for that to hit me. I'm also really sensitive to being in the car right now (I get carsick even at the best of times).

Rants/Raves: Rant: I hate being awake early on Mondays but I have to be to babysit this kid I watch once a week. Okay I think I ranted about that last week... I swear I won't say the same thing every time. Rave: Our house is pretty clean after being messy for much of last week. I feel so much calmer when it's clean!

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor activity? HIKING. And backpacking. We take DS on a good short hike every weekend (3-8 miles, usually, depending on what we're in the mood for), and we're planning an overnight backpacking trip with him in the next few weeks. I can't wait!
  • Options
    @wherewordsfail Good luck on your interview, lady!
    Me 37, DH 37
    Married since 4/2004
    DS born 1/20/16, Graeme
  • Options
    EDD/weeks: 2-1-16 / 6 weeks

Baby size (what fruit): sweet pea :)

Symptoms: sore boobs, fatigue, slightly irrational, and now...wait for it... all-day nausea.  I'm actually glad to have so many symptoms, it's helping me stay positive about this pregnancy, but ugh, I am not happy about this all-day sour stomach

Rants/Raves: First OB appointment on Wednesday - so excited!  I called to see if they'd do an ultrasound and the receptionist was like, "Well sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.  It depends if the tech is there and if they think you're far enough along to see anything" So, my fingers are crossed that I get an ultrasound.  For some reason I have a sneaking suspicion I might be carrying twins....it doesn't run in my family, but I did start Clomid this past cycle and I got a pretty early bfp - if that means anything.

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor activity? Lately I've been more of an inside person, but I loved playing frisbee and agree with previous posters about sitting around a fire and enjoying some drinks.  I feel like I need to start researching some pregnancy mocktails to get through the summer.