Single Parents
Options

Single, Young and pregnant.

Dated my boyfriend for about 2 and a half years, and recently found out I was pregnant ( 3 months ago). I am now single, ( having a pregnant girlfriend doesn't fit his criteria), and pregnant and scared. Thought he would be by my side through everything but when push came to shove, I really realized who he really was. I'm not forsure if this a blessing in disguise, maybe god is telling me early not to trust him because he is going to be flaky and not a strong support system. I already love my baby more then anything and wants what's best for her. I've been feeling lonley lately because even though this was a suprise, I still wish he would've stayed, but he didn't. It sucks, but I keep reminding myself it will all be worth it!!

Re: Single, Young and pregnant.

• Options
    amama3amama3 member
    Im not a single mother, but I am pregnant and I have considered breaking up with my bf. I just wanted to say that I really admire you for optimism. I think you will be a great Mom, and its better that hes not in the picture if he cant be supportive for you and your child. Everything will work out for the best and keep your faith:)
  • Options
    Welcome to the board, both of you.  @meghanbellah  I'd consider changing your username.  If you use your name as your username, it's easy for creepers to stalk you via social media or even for your BD to get info on you (if he so chose to).  Just for safety's sake.  You can PM a bump mod to do it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was a young single first time mom at 16 u will do great and eeventually find a man that's going to love u and ur child ... Just keep your head up