September 2015 Moms

Moles and bumps

I feel like I'm getting so moley! My chest especially has all sorts of new kernel bumps and small moles, existing moles that are now super dark, I have liver spots on my face! I feel like there is hardly a pregnancy symptom I haven't experienced! Feeling like Jenny McCarthy up in here! Anyone else?

Re: Moles and bumps

• I'm getting skin tags :((
  • Regarding moles etc. its down to your skin pigmentation changing. It darkens when your pregnant, hence the linea negra that a lot of women get on there tummy.

My moles have darkened to almost black. Don't worry though, everything will fade and go back to normal after Lo's born :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Ahh ha. .i didn't know about this skin pigmentation thing. . I'm over here freaking out thinking i have skin cancer bc a couple moles have darkened haha. I have discoloration on my forehead too that I've never had before! Dear god i hope it goes back to normal after
  • @baker1jm2 it will Hun. I had all sorts of discolouration on my skin, all went back gradually after a few weeks.

The only thing that didn't got totally was my linea negra, a faint line stayed just above my pubic bone, 7 years on lol. Didn't bother me as only I knew it was there and hubby of course
    ;-)
    I now have a dodgy looking linea negra, as the line isn't straight at all hahaha
  • I hate the black moles!
  • My moles are changing too... and I keep finding new ones and skin tags. I reached the same conclusion, that I have skin cancer- ha. I'm glad to be in good company.
  • Lol yes! I have new kernels on my belly and under my boobs.