Babies on the Brain
Options

Deleted

tlc20981tlc20981 member
edited June 2015 in Babies on the Brain

Re: Deleted

• Options
    If your pills go missing, use condoms as a back up method until you start on them again. Not sure why you chucked your pills, though. If you miss a few days, you can start taking them again, just don't double up the pills if it's been more than 2 days.
  • Options
    tlc20981tlc20981 member
    edited June 2015
    Deleted
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used to take Trinessa, and OP is correct about the directions to start a new pack.

OP, I was on that pill for about ten years. Sometimes I missed one or even two, and did not get pregnant. My experience doesn't necessarily have any bearing on yours, however. All you can do is wait and see if you have your "period" during your next week on the placebo pills. I hope you get the result you're seeking, and definitely recommend keeping condoms handy for future backup.
  • Options
    tlc20981tlc20981 member
    edited June 2015
    Deleted
  • Options
    tlc20981tlc20981 member
    edited June 2015
    Deleted
  • Options
    tlc20981tlc20981 member
    edited June 2015
    Deleted
  • Options
    tlc20981 said:
    I understand that, i have missed up to three pills and never had an issue but up to a week (5-7 days) is different. I am aware we need to play it safe if we do anything at all. My question is has anyone had this happen and ended up pregnant. What was your eexperience?

Even when taken perfectly, BCPs fail. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect cycle for you and you have a real risk of becoming pregnant. Another person's experience isn't relevant to your unique situation. If you don't want to become pregnant, use another form of birth control or don't have sex. I know tone is hard to read, and I truly don't mean to be snarky. But your choices are pretty simple-if you have sex without using another form of birth control, you run a real risk of becoming pregnant. If you or your partner doesn't want any additional kids, you should find another form of birth control or abstain.
  • Options
    tlc20981tlc20981 member
    edited June 2015
    Deleted
  • Options
    I stopped my BCP in August ... Got pregnant in January(finally) !! There is always a risk of pregnancy regardless what you use !
  • Options
    tlc20981 said:
    I understand that, i have missed up to three pills and never had an issue but up to a week (5-7 days) is different. I am aware we need to play it safe if we do anything at all. My question is has anyone had this happen and ended up pregnant. What was your eexperience?

. Sounds like you need another type of birth control if this isn't the first time you've missed it. I'd be looking into and IUD since pills are your strong suit and you don't want to be getting pregnant.
  • Options
    tlc20981tlc20981 member
    edited June 2015
    Deleted
  • Options
    I agree with this.  If you don't want an implant, try Nuvaring.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

TTC #2... Hoping for PINK!

Clomid & Ovidrel Cycle #1

• Options
    tlc20981tlc20981 member
    edited June 2015
    Deleted
  • Options
    tlc20981tlc20981 member
    edited June 2015
    Deleted
  • Options
    If you're not far enough along to turn a test positive, you're not far along enough for hormones to cause your uterus to stretch.  
  • Options
    tlc20981tlc20981 member
    edited June 2015
    Deleted

• Options
    QuazelQuazel member
    tlc20981 said:

FEMSHEP , I have a different Uterus, causes me to have high risk pregnancies. 

KMCConnel, I was supposed to have my tubes tied but the doctors lied to me saying my insurance wouldnt pay for it because i didnt give them a "thirty day notice" 

Different uterus? You know we are all different and special in our own ways, right?

Generally insurance coverage is your responsibility, not your doctor's. How dare they? Better luck with your next c/s!
  • Options
    Pregnancy hormones are what cause the uterus to start stretching in the first trimester.  No matter how different your uterus is, the cause is the same.  And if the hormones are significant enough to cause the uterus to stretch, you should be able to turn a pregnancy test positive.
  • Options
    kmcc14kmcc14 member
    tlc20981 said:
    FEMSHEP , I have a different Uterus, causes me to have high risk pregnancies. 
    KMCConnel, I was supposed to have my tubes tied but the doctors lied to me saying my insurance wouldnt pay for it because i didnt give them a "thirty day notice" 

Not sure what that has to do with a vasectomy.  I don't understand why you are playing Russian roulette with unprotected sex if you don't want any more kids.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I think after all the rude responses, Im gonna go ahead and shut down this account and go back to baby center. So far it seems like I have been called stupid obviously not literally but the ignorant comments are overwhelming,and when its the majority of everyone ELSE that doesnt seem to understand the question of, "has this happened to anybody"not AM I PREGNANT. No duh, you dont know if I'm pregnant. And yes what ever your name is a near complete bicornuate uterus is very different so please go do your research before you insult someone else with your ignorance. Abstaining?, we have from the moment we realized the pills were missing. Thank you for your rude comments. I hope when you have simple EXPERIENCE question that people are nicer to you than the majority of you have been to me. 

Have a great day.
  • Options
    tlc20981 said:

I think after all the rude responses, Im gonna go ahead and shut down this account and go back to baby center. So far it seems like I have been called stupid obviously not literally but the ignorant comments are overwhelming,and when its the majority of everyone ELSE that doesnt seem to understand the question of, "has this happened to anybody"not AM I PREGNANT. No duh, you dont know if I'm pregnant. And yes what ever your name is a near complete bicornuate uterus is very different so please go do your research before you insult someone else with your ignorance. Abstaining?, we have from the moment we realized the pills were missing. Thank you for your rude comments. I hope when you have simple EXPERIENCE question that people are nicer to you than the majority of you have been to me. 

Have a great day.
    I don't know how anyone was supposed to figure out different uterus = bicornuate uterus, and what that has to do with anything in this thread, as studies indicate no higher risk of infertility.