August 2014 Moms
Options

The Struggle is Real!

seriously my LO acts like we are tourturing him when we try to change is diaper!!! He will cry and scream and kick is legs till his pants come off.

He would just rather be naked. Which to be honest, i let him do sometime cause i cant take the screaming.

He does this also when trying to get hi dressed :(

What are your daily struggles?

Re: The Struggle is Real!

• Options
    Mine is she has learned to make high pitched noises and make them all the time. It's starting to get on my last nerve

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Getting pants on is an olympic sport! That and he thinks it is hilarious to pull my hair.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    luv4LOluv4LO member
    Yes, us too!  Diaper changes and clothing changes. These are the last things DS wants to do :)  He is so squirmy and also act like we are torturing him.  Its exhausting.    Oh also he wants nothing to do with his bottle (formula) or a sippy cup.  Little stinker!  
  • Options
    We also struggle with diaper changes.

My serious daily struggle however is just managing being a mom and being pregnant again. Our son is getting into the phase where he goes everywhere, puts everything in his mouth and climbs on whatever he can. This leads to falls and bumps (which I know are all normal for infants/toddlers) and then the ear piercing scream/cry. As soon as myself or my husband calm him down he goes right back to the same thing that made him cry. It's a vicious circle that makes me want to cry. I tell him "No" and move him to a toy a few times and then give very stern "No"s which he turns to me smiles and laughs at my poor attempt of age appropriate discipline. 
  • Options
    We were having a rough time too until I put DS's favourite musical bear on the change table. Now he plays with that and I keep the music going while I get him changed and dressed and t's helped a lot.
  • Options
    Diaper changes. LO will not stay still! 

@blondee4685 Does he not pee  when he's naked? I would love to let LO not wear a diaper, but the second he's completely naked- he pees! 
  • Options
    @mindfulmama14 So far he has not peed when not wearing a diaper. He was diaper less for 3 hours the other day and no accidents :) i usually do it after he has had his good poop.