January 2016 Moms
Options

Anyone else pregnant after Weight Loss Surgery?

Had a Gastric Sleeve Gastrectomy September 2014. Currently 6w4d pregnant and down 94 pounds at a current weight of 224. I wanted to be down below 200 before we conceived but I'm happy with it.

Anyone else have WLS? My Nutritionist says I have an advantage of eating quality over quantity. But I've been eating constantly, constantly hungry. All good foods, not much bad. Just wondering if anybody is in the same boat.

Answers

• Options
    Yes I had the gastric bypass 4 years ago and lost 150 lbs then got pregnant and gained 45 lbs back.. Had some complications due to my surgery.. But had a very healthy daugther in 2014.. I lost all my baby weight eating right no flour or sugar, Now im currently prego again 6 weeks n 2 days:) I feel good just really nauseated... So im trying to find a natural cure for that no luck yet.. I cant have flour or sugar so idk what to do but this nausea is really kicking my butt..
  • Options
    Hrc724Hrc724 member
    I had rny in sept 2012. I lost 165 pounds but gained 5-10 back and have been trying to lose that for 6 months. Now I'm 6w preggo and scared of gaining too much weight. I'm going to try to go back to no sugar during my pregnancy since sugar gives me gas anyway.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a rny December 2014 I lost 100 lbs.. Got pregnant 20 lbs from my goal weight of 165.. I'm 7 Wks and 5 days with my first pregnancy at 39 yrs old.. I will get to my goal weight after this.. #feelingdetermined
  • Options

I had a rny December 2014 I lost 100 lbs.. Got pregnant 20 lbs from my goal weight of 165.. I'm 7 Wks and 5 days with my first pregnancy at 39 yrs old.. I will get to my goal weight after this.. #feelingdetermined

I had mine September 14, 7 weeks pregnant exactly today. Good luck!!
  • Options
    I had mine Dec 2013 and 6 weeks pregnant today. Glad we all have each other to talk to through this journey!
  • Options
    August 2012 gastric sleeve...somewhere between 6-8 weeks
  • Options
    I had a sleeve gastrectomy in February 2011, I got to my goal weight but gained back about 20lbs since. I'm now 10 weeks pregnant and I've had bad sickness and lost about 8lbs. I'm hoping to not gain extra weight so it will be easier to loose afterwards.
  • Options
    I had roux en y July 2010 n lost n kept off 100 pounds. Im 34 & Currently 7w1d pregnant with twins!!! I haven't gained any weight that I know of but it is a fear of mine as well as not being able to give enough nutrients for 2 babies.