Pregnant after 35
Options

Intro and a little nervous - loss mentioned

Hi, I just turned 35 last October, found out I was pregnant in November after 8 months TTC #3 that sadly ended in a miscarriage at 11 weeks. This was our first cycle TTC since the miscarriage and I'm shocked to have gotten BFP yesterday at 10 dpo. Now I'm just nervous and scared about having a healthy baby, another miscarriage...we've decided to not tell anyone until after the first ultrasound so I only have my husband to talk to. Honestly, he's so excited, I don't think he worries at all, so I feel somewhat alone. Thanks for letting me get that out. Enough of the pity party, I'm pregnant! I'm gonna take the hubby's advice and have faith!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Intro and a little nervous - loss mentioned

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!!!  I hope this one is meant to be for you!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations!. I'm sorry for your loss and hope everything works out!

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!  I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  You have definitely come to the right place to find support as you get through these early weeks before you've shared your news with any one IRL.  Best wishes to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! I know how you feel, my husband seems to worry about everything else: money, his commute, painting...but when it comes to this pregnancy he seems confident. Must be nice! They have to be thinking of it, just guys and being strong. We waited 12 weeks to tell people! It was so lonely. I'm here if you need to talk!

Plainjane19792001@gmail.com
  • Options
    ErinkaErinka member
    Welcome! I got pregnant in Nov '14 too and it ended in mc in Jan. Had a cp last month and DH & I are cautiously optimistic now that we found out last week that I'm pregnant again. We've been trying for year and it's been so tough with these losses.
  • Options
    Thanks to all of you! It's nice to have palace to talk about this. PlainJane - you are too sweet! Erinka I am so sorry for your losses. I completely understand the cautiously optimistic. Hoping this is it for you and for all of us! Happy and healthy 9 months to all!
  • Options
    once you have a miscarriage it will forever rob your future pregnancies of a peace.  You will probably worry your whole first trimester.  Its just hard not to.  I hope it passes without incident, however, and you can enjoy an uneventful pregnancy
  • Options
    Thank you cneiding, you're right. It's so hard to not worry, but I'm trying ; )