Tell me about your username! - Page 2 — The Bump
December 2015 Moms

Tell me about your username!

2»

Re: Tell me about your username!

• Baby 2, wanted a whole new profile as my other account's username was the same as my email and FB profile. Also, a lame attempt at a play on words
    littleSkittle14Marchmellow2amw2133DH09072012
  • Sunny is the nickname my mom gave me because I was always her 'sunny' girl and 2015 is the year my husband and I got married and are now having our first baby in! O:-)
    adecembermom2015amw2133
  • USC is the college I went to (South Carolina). Nurse is my profession. I just like 42.
    adecembermom2015amw2133
  • Duck for the Oregon Ducks. I've been going to games for 20 years and DH is a huge fan. Our lil duckling in the oven
    amw2133BostonBaby1adecembermom2015
  • AlexandraB14AlexandraB14
    Second Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2015
    This is my first time ever posting on here, but just to help you ladies out, @BostonBaby1 has said her DH works with eyes...lol

And my username is just my middle name, first initial, and fav number :D
    BostonBaby1adecembermom2015
  • This is my first time ever posting on here, but just to help you ladies out, @BostonBaby1 has said her DH works with eyes...lol

And my username is just my middle name, first initial, and fav number :D

This is true! He has been working with eyes for quite some time, but that doesn't mean he always did ;-) but… Like I said before, it is definitely not worth looking into because there is nothing to find.

And BTW, great memory! :-)
    AlexandraB14adecembermom2015
  • lstheolstheo
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments 100 Love Its First Answer
    User name is first initial and first three letters of my maiden name with my favorite number on the end. Boring. ;)
  • @BostonBaby1 I guess we'll just have to wonder ;) And thank you! With this pregnancy brain, I remember bits and pieces of random things lol